lock please

kid

[align=center]I was bored and yeah and i made this.

WELCOME

Here you can chat about wwe or tna.You rank up if your active and post alot or by winning contest or making cards.If you got a good idea to make this club better tell me.Ill decide the owner of WWE or TNA by the winner of the person that post the best card later on ill post championship matches or the leader of the groups will post them but they need to post the macth they want.Ill have number 1 contenders.What i mean, i post a number 1 contender match for all the members and whoever wins faces there rank champion.Oh and world champion means the top person out of TNA or WWE.Later on ill decide a contest which means team vs team wwe vs tna.Oh if you want to be a boss for wwe or tna ask me and ill chose the roster to make it even

PPV

When there is a PPV the boss will make the matches and all titles must be defended.However the winner of there matches get 5 points nad rank up.

TEAMS

the both shows will have a compitition to see which is better and for the team that wins in 5 months gets 3 reps each and 5 reps to the boss.To get points you need good card making matches.

CHAMPION AND LEADER

Leader/boss

1.Kid

world champion

n/a

TNA Boss

2.sauromon666

WWE boss

3.Crazykev

CONTENDERS

n/a

TNA MEMBERS OR CHAMPIONS