Assassin's Creed Creed

The White Wolf

So, I went to officially preorder the game today and my mom asked "Does he die?". Obviously, I said indidnt know, but it got me thinking. We've all seen the trailer where he gets the rope around his neck( but wears a grin), and dissecting the song (iron by woodkid), I've decide it's very plausible the Animus takes Desmond to the last berth of Ezio, and maybe even Altair, but what of Desmond? Ubisoft's made a point o establishing him as an important charatar, but one with as little background points as a minor one. So I ask you, brothers, what do you think is in store for our three (7 if you count the "animus team") assassins?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup and added voice overs yay!

Who do you guys think knows the most about AC, if you think so say a fact that no one but nerd should know, and i swer on the oath of the creed that i won't look it up on google and then i'll say if i've never heard of it

plesh. Ive been subscribed to Toby since before he did literal trailers so, yes, I've seen that one... and all the others. Also, I know something about Ezio's facial hair that really doesn't pertain to anything else in the series, its just interesting.

• 11 months later...

Username: Lemonkitty1

Shortened: idk, just call me LK

Games I own: I own none XD i borrow them until i beat them. I've beaten AC II, Brotherhood and Revelations. i never really got around to beating the first one, which i admitt is quite shameful because the AC games are like little movies and i feel like i missed a whole chunk.

Archived