>> The Jungle Beasts - Return to the Wild <<

Des Dante

[align=center]

ROAR!!

The cry of the Jungle is heard....

And the roar of the mighty is sounded....

Will you answer it's call?....

Or will you retreat....

For the mighty have warned...

createcard-1php.jpg

Jungle Zone

JBS - EN000

Increases the ATK and DEF of all Insect, Beast, Plant, and Beast-Warrior-Type monsters by 300 points. During each of your Standby Phases, you may remove 1 Monster card in your graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Jungle" monster from your hand to your side of the field. This effect can only be used once per turn.

createcard-2php.jpg

Jungle Beast - Griffin

JBS - EN001

When this card is Special Summoned by the effects of "Jungle Zone", you may draw 1 card. Activate one of the following effects according to the drawn card:

Monster: Discard the drawn card, then draw 1 card.

Spell: Discard the drawn card, then search your deck for 1 Trap card and place it on the top of your deck. Your deck is then shuffled.

Trap: Discard the drawn card, then search your deck for 1 Spell card and place it on the top of your deck. Your deck is then shuffled.

createcard-3php.jpg

Jungle Beast - Manticore

JBS - EN002

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Jungle Zone", you may return 1 card on your side of the field to your hand. Activate one of the following effects according to the returned card:

Monster: Both players draw 1 card, then your opponent discards 1 card from their hand.

Spell: Your opponent may draw 1 card.

Trap: You may draw 1 card.

createcard-1php-1.jpg

Jungle Beast - Anaconda Pit

JBS - EN003

When this card is Summoned, you may search your deck for 1 "Jungle Beast - Anaconda Pit" and add it to your hand. Increase the ATK of all "Jungle Beast - Anaconda Pit" by 100. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

Artists:

Jungle Zone - HeavenlyDeamonic

Jungle Beast Griffin - Teggy

Jungle Beast Manticore - Dreamweaverz32

Jungle Beast Anaconda Pit - Valzonline

[/align]

...Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Jungle" monster from your Hand.

I'm pretty sure that's how that part of the first card should be worded, all very minor stuff.

Very nice set in any standards.

Although, if I may make a suggestion. I'd like it more if they didn't have the subtype "jungle". You can remedy this completely by changing the wording on the cards a bit. Actually, so far, you only have to change the wording on Jungle World, by simply changing "Jungle" monster, to "Jungle Beast" monster.

Then you can just cut that whole "jungle" subtype right out of there.

yess...another ripoff of the crystal beasts...but a nice one at that! *_* 9/10

[align=center]WTH?

Awesome new cards! ^_^

I agree with Shaco on the "Jungle" bit. Also' date=' you could change the first part to all "Jungle Beast" cards, instead of Beast/Beast-Warrior/Plant/Insect monsters.[/align']

Archived