When will Yugioh TCG end?

Isn't the GX series ending the pack after Light of Destruction. Duelist Genesis or something?

I have a bad feeling that UDE just won't bother to continue on after that. They'll probably call it quits at the end of GX. I don't know though, they're still making a ton of profit. When you think about it, cards are almost pure profit. Customers buy booster boxes for around $75. UDE probably sells them to the store for around $50 or $60, I don't really know that price. The cards in the box probably cost at most $5 to make. That's a minimum of $45 dollars for every booster box. Think about how many box's are sold across the country. That's a lot of profit they're making. Obviously, there are other factors, but they aren't exactly operating at a loss here.

Now imagine how much money they make off of Structure decks...

Isn't the GX series ending the pack after Light of Destruction. Duelist Genesis or something?

I have a bad feeling that UDE just won't bother to continue on after that. They'll probably call it quits at the end of GX. I don't know though' date=' they're still making a ton of profit. When you think about it, cards are almost pure profit. Customers buy booster boxes for around $75. UDE probably sells them to the store for around $50 or $60, I don't really know that price. The cards in the box probably cost at most $5 to make. That's a minimum of $45 dollars for every booster box. Think about how many box's are sold across the country. That's a lot of profit they're making. Obviously, there are other factors, but they aren't exactly operating at a loss here.

Now imagine how much money they make off of Structure decks...

[/quote']

Take a look at Pokemon. They're still making packs.

yeah i mean. ive never bought a booster pack (omg yeh) until this week wehn i bought 10 from argos. its fun to open the packs as u never know hat you can get. asnd if you get any good ones u chuck em in ur deck and if you look from the side they look all clean and new. then they fade a lil and go buy more packs yo see what u get and make ur deck look new. it never ends!

Ok' date=' I admit defeat. But also keep in mind that Magic bans cards more than a few sets old. They make new versions of old cards the same way as Pokemon does. That isn't say that there aren't completely original cards coming out in Magic, it's just to say that there are less.

[/quote']

They probably make different versions of forbbiden cards

Change of Heart->Brain Control

Raigeki->Flash of the Forbidden Spell, Lightning Vortex

Harpie's Feather Duster->Straight Flush, etc

• 1 month later...

Archived