I counted 3 accepted bands.

W00T.
GO, LEAD GUITARIST/SINGER!
USE APPLICATION.

Name: Annabella Sytacaeo (Sit-a-say-oh)
Band Position: Founder
Founder stuff

Band Name: Dark Dream
Band Genre: Country (Ok, I'm running on thin ice. I will change it if any of members want a different music type. But hey, Taylor Swift does country. I like that music. Shoot me.)

Instrument: Guitar/Lead Singer
Bio: Annabella comes from a very musical family (however badly talented). Her twins brothers played the flute, her sister played the saxophone and her mother played the piano. As such, at practice time, it was too loud for Annabella to concentrate on more important things (at the time), like homework.
But one day, a local band "Dream" came to her high school and played some songs for the students. Pleasantly surprised at hearing good music, she decided to pursue it.
Asking her parents, they suggested she play the guitar. And so she did, practicing during her music classes at school. Sometimes, her class would sing as well, and after wards they would comment on her voice.
As such, she later formed a band, which she then entered in the Battle of the Bands, hoping to make it big.
Personality: Annabella is a loud and out-going girl. She cares a lot about her friends and her goals, but not too much about herself. As such, she'll go as far as to practice everyday in preparation for a big event, mindless of the risk, if any. She tries her hardest to help others, sometimes going out of her way to assist another.
Other:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Personality. (sorry for posting it again, edit won't work. I get an error.)

Name: Shawn Tull
Band Position: Lead Flutist

Band Name: The Stained Trains
Band Genre: Alt. Rock

Instrument: Flute
Personality: Shawn is a rather kind-hearted person. Shawn is also a jokester (sometimes), smart and friendly.
Bio: Shawn comes from a family of average wealth. His family has moved alot, until finally settling down. He was made fun of because of his interest in the flute. But he still played it, and became very good at it. Eventually he met Lukas and joined his band, still playing the flute, which most people never heard of before, so this gave The Stained Trains a bit of differentness.

Archived