Yugioh: Counting to Infinity [OOC/Not Started/Always Accepting/Co-Host Chaos Sonic, Reina Soho, Stalfos]

Mecha Love

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1317138297' post='5543719']
All apps accepted, except Stalfos; take off the No Normal Summon clause.
[/quote]

Done that. [s]For some reason, it won't let me take it off the card, so you'll have to ignore that bit.[/s]

EDIT: Solved it. As for that co-host position... Where's my [s]burrito[/s] verdict?

Name: Shawn Gale
Personality: Shawn is friendly, funny, kind, and smart. He also like to make random jokes.
Biography: Shawn come from an average family of wealth. His family has moved from place to place alot, making it hard for Shawn to keep friends. During his early years of dueling, he couldn't win, until a mysterious man helped his deck. After that he dueled his way up the dueling ladder. This made his family happy and proud of him.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://emorawr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/emoAnimeGuy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Duel Pad: Standard Zexal style, black and green.
Duel Runner: Similar to Sherry's, except without the fins and black and green.
Duel Gazer: Standard Zexal style, black and green.

Deck Name: Super Level 2 Xyz Swarm
Deck Type: Swarming Level 2 monsters.
Strategy of Deck: To swarm the field with Level 2 monster then Summon Number 96: Black Mist.
Most noted Cards: N/A

Number Monster: Number 96: Black Mist
Chaos Number Monster:

Chaos Numer 96: Death Storm
R 2 / DARK / Fiend / Effect / Xyz
ATK 100/ Def 1000
4 Level 2 DARK monsters
If you control "Number 96: Black Mist": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. If this card battles: Detach 1 Xyz Material monster from this card: Decrease you opponent monster's ATK to 0 and increase this monster's ATK by the same amount. During each of your End Phases, while this monster has Xyz Material monsters on it: Discard 1 card or destroy this monster.

NOTE: I cannot use the Edit button because it just gives me an error, so if I need to change something I will have to repost it.

O.k. Here we are: (sorry about it being too short, my computer reloaded my browser TWICE! made me mad.)

Name: Shawn Gale
Personality: Shawn is friendly, as appearant in his amount of friends. He is funny, always making random jokes. He is also kind, again appearant in his amount of friends. And he is smart, as he is good in school. He is also and fun person to be around because he's also kind of adventerous. He likes to hang out with friends, make jokes, read as well as study.
Biography: Shawn come from an average family of wealth. His family has moved from place to place alot, making it hard for Shawn to keep friends. During his early years of dueling, he couldn't win, until a mysterious man helped his deck. After that he dueled his way up the dueling ladder. This made his family happy and proud of him. So, with that he began to experiment with random deck ideas. This eventually lead him to make a Level 2 swarm deck. But he needed a good reason to use it.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://emorawr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/emoAnimeGuy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Duel Pad: Standard Zexal style, black and green.
Duel Runner: Similar to Sherry's, except without the fins and black and green.
Duel Gazer: Standard Zexal style, black and green.

Deck Name: Super Level 2 Xyz Swarm
Deck Type: Swarming Level 2 monsters.
Strategy of Deck: To swarm the field with Level 2 monster then Summon Number 96: Black Mist.
Most noted Cards: N/A

Number Monster: Number 96: Black Mist
Chaos Number Monster:

Chaos Numer 96: Death Storm
R 2 / DARK / Fiend / Effect / Xyz
ATK 100/ Def 1000
4 Level 2 DARK monsters
If you control "Number 96: Black Mist": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. If this card battles: Detach 1 Xyz Material monster from this card: Decrease you opponent monster's ATK to 0 and increase this monster's ATK by the same amount. During each of your End Phases, while this monster has Xyz Material monsters on it: Discard 1 card or destroy this monster.

Alright... let's do this thing!

Name: Mako Atton
Personality: Mako is generally easygoing and optimistic. Even in the toughest situations, he keeps his cool. He is also humorous and not very serious, and likes to crack jokes. Despite this, he can be very quiet and focused some times. He is also very determined, and will try to achieve his goals, despite all odds.
Biography: Mako has lead a fairly normal life up until now. He has a strange fascination with birds, and can focus on them for hours. Unfortunately, there aren't many birds in Neo Domino, so he passes time by dueling - with birds. He uses mist valleys, which he seems to like. Despite being middle class, having two parents and a brother, and lots of friends, he has often felt a greater calling in life. When the Xyz cards fell from the sky, he knew this was it. When at a small park, he found Number 59: Thunder Hawk in a bird's nest. He knew it was special, and with all the chaos going on he feels he needs to make a difference, and to turn from a normal, birdwatching kid into a hero.
Appearance: Mako has red hair, hazel eyes and white skin, and is rather skinny and short. He usually wears a hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops - almost as if he is on a perpetual holiday. Even in winter he dresses light, usually putting on a hoodie in colder weather.

Duel Disk/Pad: Green with a gold trim, and fashioned in the shape of a wing.
Duel Runner/Board: Green with a gold trim, sleek with wing motifs.
Duel Gazer: [s]Take a wild guess [/s]Green with a gold trim.

Deck Name: Mist Wings
Deck Type: Mist Valley
Strategy of Deck: Standard - special summons lots of cards, then returns them to hand to activate a plethora of effects. Also to get out Thunder Hawk.
Most noted Cards: Mist Valley Apex Avian, Mist Valley Thunder Lord
Number Monster:
Number 59: Thunder Hawk [Wind]
Winged-Beast/Xyz/Effect
2 level 4 Wind monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle by another "Number" card. You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; return one face-up card on the field to its owner's hand.
Atk/2300 Def/1600
Chaos Number Monster:
Chaos Number 59: Great Storm Hawk [Wind]
Winged-Beast/Xyz/Effect
3 level 4 Wind monsters
If you control a face up "Number 59: Thunder Hawk", you can use it to Xyz summon this card. This card can only be destroyed by battle by another "Number" card. You can detach all Xyz materials attached to this card to return face up cards on the field to their owners' hands equal to the number of cards detached.
Atk/2600 Def/2000

Phew! Hope that's ok!

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1317168722' post='5544647']

Anyway, does anyone else have a problem with me not following the banlist, since ED never said anything about it in the rules?
[/quote]

I actually kind of do. It should be implied by absence of specification that your decks should adhere to the current format banlist, and even then, I tend to want to avoid the legal OPed cards (like Dark Hole, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy, Heavy Storm, etc) because while they're allowed in RL, those duels have elements of luck, while stories and RPs can essentially stack the deck.

Generic mass removal in RPs is viewed by me to be cheap, and setting 5 in an RP is cheap. Using banned cards in an RP is cheap because they're already considered unfair in the actual game. Remove the element of luck and...it's just messed up. Although using the more harmless ones like Butterfly Dagger Elma in a Guardian deck is fine, if you didn't abuse it with the Gearfried combo or similar.

Pot of Greed is just lazy generic draw power. Cyber Jar...both players can stack their RP deck and essentially giving a player any 5 cards in their deck on a whim is just...wrong.

But that's my opinion.

Archived