My second card set - KH2

Dark Ninja

Sadly, i cant fix some of the pictures. like some of the keyblades. they're fuzzy because they were small pictures. any other good images of them i found were too unbalanced in one of the dimensions (like 100x400) so they were horribly squashed when put into the card. As for the OCG errors, i might try to go back and correct them one day, but for now the text explains the effects good enough. and i dont think i over powered any of the cards. if anyone thinks i did please let me know so i can correct it. I made the drive forms powerful because unlike most fusion summons, all of my fusion materials have to be on the field. (in the game you couldn't perform drive modes with a knocked out party member = graveyard, or an out of play member = hand) Lastly, Mickey's effect comes from the game over continue effect. I only experienced this once in the game. When Cerberus defeated me in the Underworld, I chose to continue the game. It took me right back to the battle field, but i was controlling Mickey. Hitting cerberus released drive orbs, and when i had collected enough orbs, mickey performed a super revival spell that brought the party back at full health. *whew* that was a mouth full :lol:

• 3 months later...

if you want an opinion of mine, then i suggest that you actuall make two improvments to this set.1) make the dark kingdom key (Mickey's)2) Make the Kingdom Key actuall 800 as well, or it is the original keyblade. It is also "technically' the strongest, since it is the ONLY one that looks like a key.

• 1 month later...

Archived