Dark Vortex Card Reviews[Real Cards Only][Mods Plz move]

Tefached

[align=center]Well not to steal ideas from others first i would like to say that instead of reviewing other members cards(Like Mcr and Yankee) I am only reviewing Real Cards to give new players and old players alike a better view on building your deck. I may review more than one each day mainly at random. Enjoy and feel free to interject.

Todays:

Pharaoh's Treasure

English: Pharaoh's Treasure

Japanese: 王家の財宝

Card type: Trap Card

Property: Normal

Number: 63571750

Card Lore: After activation, put this card face-up in your Deck and shuffle it. When you draw this card, send it to the Graveyard and add 1 card in your Graveyard (except this card) to your hand.

OCG Status: Unlimited

TCG Advanced Format Status: Unlimited

TCG Traditional Format Status: Unlimited

[spoiler=My review on this card]I feel this card could be very helpful to those running stall decks, hard to summon monsters or even exodia decks. A huge draw back though is to those running large decks this is why i recommend using this only in 40 card decks. I give this a 7/10

Dragoon D-end

English: Dragoon D-END

Japanese:

Phonetic: Dragoon(ドラグーン) D(ディー)–END(エンド)

Doragūn Dī Endo

Card Attribute: Dark

Card Type(s): Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Level:

ATK/DEF: 3000/3000

Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Ignition/Continuous

Card Lore: "Destiny Hero - Plasma" + "Destiny Hero - Dogma"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls to inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. During your Standby Phase, you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" in your Graveyard, to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

OCG Sets:

Japanese:

Light of Destruction (LODT-JP042)

OCG Status: Not Yet Released

[spoiler=My Review on this]I rate ths card completly overpowered. the only huge draw back is that its expecially hard to fusion summon but thats it. i give this a low 4/10

But due to how hard it is to summon i would have to say that youd have to be running a good stall deck just to delay the summoning of Plasma and dogma just to fuse them would have to be pretty despreate.

[/align]

probably should be in TCG section

also how is dragoon-d end overpowered, u will almost never get it out and when u do it will be destroyed pretty quickly..i guess ur glad they didn't keep the anime effect, cause then it couldn't be destroyed by spell traps or monster effect

Pharaohs treasure, u play it, return it to ur deck then wait about 10 turns to skip ur draw phase to get a card from ur graveyard..yeah, i really do not think thats a 7.. especially since there r cards that can do it way faster and better

as for the review, i don't think they r really good. no offense but all u did was list its fact that could be found on yugioh wikia and 1 comment..maybe some more comments and uses for the cards in the future

probably should be in TCG section

also how is dragoon-d end overpowered' date=' u will almost never get it out and when u do it will be destroyed pretty quickly..i guess ur glad they didn't keep the anime effect, cause then it couldn't be destroyed by spell traps or monster effect

Pharaohs treasure, u play it, return it to ur deck then wait about 10 turns to skip ur draw phase to get a card from ur graveyard..yeah, i really do not think thats a 7.. especially since there r cards that can do it way faster and better

as for the review, i don't think they r really good. no offense but all u did was list its fact that could be found on yugioh wikia and 1 comment..maybe some more comments and uses for the cards in the future

[/quote']

Either way Dragoon d-end is overpowered even though its that hard to summon

And Pharaohs treasure is hard to get back the second time but its effect isnt that bad

As for your idea its good

Archived