Of Heroes and Villains [PG-16] (Started/Always Accepting)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i got so far

[spoiler=App]
Name: Xzavier Holt
Fraction: Police
Bio:(4 lines minimum)
Appearance: He is average hieght for his age. He has a blonde stubble beard in to side burns as long as beard and average hair length. He has brown eyes. He weres a brown leather jacket with a gray long sleeve shirt under it with black jeans. he also has a detective badge around his neck and he has a sid
Personality: He is the type fella that dosnt like haveing a bunch of costume punks running around his city. He belives that all people with powers should be locked up for damges they done to the town and for interferace with police bussness. He also is protective of those he finds weaker than himself. He belives that all empowered indiveduals will bow to lady justice. he also dosn't trust any empowered iindeviduals.
Arsenal: He has what ever the presice gives him plus a hand gun.  
[/spoiler]

Yeah, too many people heading that way. There's a whole city out there to [s]destroy[/s] explore! If John were any less of an chaotic/affably evil supervillian, he might have actually bought them from Krieger. But, you know; standards to uphold. Maybe he will just raid the media site, or communications center.

I've re-worked this application to be in my favor a bit, I hope that's okay.

Name: Master C. *Alias, real name unknown*
Age: Probably around fifty five, no one knows for certain.
Fraction: Superhero *In his own mind.*
Bio: The mysterious Leader of the even more mysterious organization known as "Calm" is very unknown and suspicious. Calm has been registered as a business for over thirty five years but no one has ever actually investigated what they do or have done. In actuality Calm is in the business of genocide; their overall goal to kill or neutralize every single empowered person in the entire world. The leader of this organization has fought many a battle with two famous heroes, almost always ending in a draw or his retreat; the only information actually known about Master C was just lost a few years ago when the two heroes finally passed.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/FFRVII/gent.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
Personality: No one really knows to much about Master C, in the National Crime Archives he is listed to be quite polite but in a very evil and sinister way. All withing the organization have never even met him in person, only his completely normal, non power having secretary has ever met with him in person and it's always brief.
Arsenal:
-Many super powered henchmen.
-Weaponized cane; like my other guy cept his weapons aren't known.
Superpowers: The only one's who knew are now deceased; according to records he has no powers.
How did you get your superpowers?: Unknown
Weaknesses: The only one's who knew are now deceased. However, he is still human, so a bullet to the head is quite effective...

I can PM any details you may want Justice but I believer every role play could use a bit of mystery.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1318560227' post='5578749']
Keep the super powered henchmen a little weak since you have many of them.

Also, due to his high amount of super henchmen, if he has powers, don't over do it.

Otherwise, accepted.
[/quote]

Trust me Justice, his powers are the utmost of fair and balanced. And deal on the henchmen, they'll have some basic stuff.

[quote name='Final Fantasy Revolution' timestamp='1318572678' post='5578949']
"Indeed, and you must The Raven. It's hard not to recognize a do gooder." Krieger said, and than they were both rudely interrupted by someone else. [b]"Hello, I don't believe I know who you are young lady." [/b]Krieger said, looking at the lady in great suspicion. "Right you are my boy, years for the selling is what we have. I could make you older or younger perhaps, or maybe this is about something else, hm?" Krieger said, and than looked at the boy with a sinister stare.
[/quote]

I didn't ignore you, the bold was directed toward you =(

Archived