Logging in

Kitty Paine

No offense Bondage Kitty, but you seem a little slow. On this site, there is one admin (YCMaker) and currently two mods (Frunk, Danilus).

At the top of the page, you will notice a few intra-site links (memberlist, FAQ, etc.), if you want to remain logged in, use that one to log in rather than the quick log in, when this link loads, you should see a small 'tickable' box that says something like 'remain logged in on the computer', tick that, then continue to log in by filling out you username and password. :)

No offense Bondage Kitty' date=' but you seem a little slow. On this site, there is one admin (YCMaker) and currently two mods (Frunk, Danilus).

At the top of the page, you will notice a few intra-site links (memberlist, FAQ, etc.), if you want to remain logged in, use that one to log in rather than the quick log in, when this link loads, you should see a small 'tickable' box that says something like 'remain logged in on the computer', tick that, then continue to log in by filling out you username and password. :)[/quote']

Ok that hurt, and i am a little, but you didn't have to point it out. Also i use 2 different computers to log in here, one is public and one is my own. School and home, i'm just curious why i keep getting an error page and i haven't been here that long, plus i have damn crappy memory. So before you go throwing insults around, you should get to know me first.

No offense Bondage Kitty, but you seem a little slow

Really, you're not insulted by that, seriously. I post from 3 different computers, one at school and two at home, so just do the thing i suggested once on each of those computers. I am insulted that you think I am 'throwing insults around'.

No offense Bondage Kitty' date=' but you seem a [i']little[/i] slow

Really, you're not insulted by that, seriously. I post from 3 different computers, one at school and two at home, so just do the thing i suggested once on each of those computers. I am insulted that you think I am 'throwing insults around'.

You said i was slow, thats an insult and it hurts. Look i've been through hell recently and i just found out a close friend is in the hospital, he got into a naccident. So give me a break.

<---------------------

Key words: No Offense, LITTLE Slow. All I meant was you're slow to realise these things, it lists all the ranks under the names. So settle down man, there are alot of worse things that could've, and still could be said. I'm sorry about your friend, but that's off topic, so please just forget I said anything.

Jeez, I just piss everything up on this site don't I?

<---------------------

Key words: No Offense' date=' [b']LITTLE[/b] Slow. All I meant was you're slow to realise these things, it lists all the ranks under the names. So settle down man, there are alot of worse things that could've, and still could be said. I'm sorry about your friend, but that's off topic, so please just forget I said anything.

Jeez, I just piss everything up on this site don't I?

I'm sorry, i'm just not it a great mood and i don't think i should be trifled with.

Archived