Do you like me as a member. O_o  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like me as a member. O_o

• Yes, your really cool.
    • Humph, i like you. O_o
    • Yes your ok as a member.
    • No i dislike you.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Actually, I'm going to be completely honest: until you made this thread, I had no opinion on you. Now that you did, I dislike you. Attention-seeking thread is attention-seeking.

Actually' date=' I'm going to be completely honest: until you made this thread, I had no opinion on you. Now that you did, I dislike you. Attention-seeking thread is attention-seeking.

[/quote']

Erm, ok, well this thread is really not attention seeking its your true opinion on me, whether you like me or not, im really curious. O_o

So yeah, you hate me bacuse i made a thread.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Erm' date=' ok, well this thread is really not attention seeking its your true opinion on me, whether you like me or not, im really curious. O_o

[/quote']

Actually, this is more of a lesson in not caring what other people think about you over the Internet.

Erm' date=' ok, well this thread is really not attention seeking its your true opinion on me, whether you like me or not, im really curious. O_o

[/quote']

Actually, this is more of a lesson in not caring what other people think about you over the Internet.

Yes i dont really care what you think of me, after all i do not know you, but im trying to find out if you think im a good/nice/friendly member, kai?

Archived