Gunslinger Girls - Please Comment!

Dwhale

As for now I see no theme in these cards except for in the name and in the pictures.

Even I'm not sure about the grammar on the first card but I realy like its effect. Its a monster version of Final Attack Orders.

The second card is nice but a bit overpowerd. If you use it in combination with Light on Invernitation and DNA Tranplanted than all monsters but be Face-Up position and than there attribute would be changed (in this case you would chose EARTH) making this monster able to always attack directly.

As for now I see no theme in these cards except for in the name and in the pictures.

Even I'm not sure about the grammar on the first card but I realy like its effect. Its a monster version of Final Attack Orders.

The second card is nice but a bit overpowerd. If you use it in combination with Light on Invernitation and DNA Tranplanted than all monsters but be Face-Up position and than there attribute would be changed (in this case you would chose EARTH) making this monster able to always attack directly.

O.O.... That's what I based it off of.. To come up with clever effects sometimes I make monster versions of Traps & Magic. lol

• 3 months later...

i love both the pics and the effects

10/10

the only problem is these cards shouldnt be in the realistic cards section because konami/ude would never allow a gun like that in a pic (am i wrong?)

I'm glad you like them & your probably right about the Konami thing.

Archived