Rep points

Silencerleader

Sure' date=' 'rep' or Reputation is a sysem we have in place on this site that allows other members to give the 'thumbs up' if they do something good or 'thumbs down' if they do something bad or break a forum rule.[/quote']

Lol... I sent that to you via PM when you asked me yesterday what is the Rep system for. :)

In answer to your question of how, looks to the side fo the post with the poster's informations

<---------- This panel

There you will see a "Thumbs Up" and a "Thumbs Down" symbol. When you want to give a rep, no matter what rep, you click on one of the thumbs (obviously the up for good, and teh down for bad... hehe). Then it will take you to a screen where the post you are referenceing is on top, and on bottom, you can put a reason why you are giving the rep. After that, hit Submit, and your rep is calculated into the poster's rep log, and depending on what kind of rep you gave, the number will go up or down.

Note that you can only give one rep per post, so fi you want to give a second rep, you have to click the thumb on another post. That's why you see most contests and such they always say one rep, no matter hwo big the contest is... because then you have to find another post in order to give another rep.

^.^ I hope this answers your question.

Archived