Spoilers

Premier Alexander Romanov

Question

Look to my sig, now back to me. Now back to my sig, now back to me. You see my sig? It is overly long. Look at how long it is, now back to me. This is everything that was hidden before, except for a few small things. Now look at the sig titles. They are not working. Why is that? I'm on a spaceship, looking down on whatever pathetic fool screwed the titles up. Now look to the forums, now back to me. I need to know where I can go to report this problem so that I can get whoever made this mess to fix it. Where do I find them?

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1319423666' post='5597145']
Look to my sig, now back to me. Now back to my sig, now back to me. You see my sig? It is overly long. Look at how long it is, now back to me. This is everything that was hidden before, except for a few small things. Now look at the sig titles. They are not working. Why is that? I'm on a spaceship, looking down on whatever pathetic fool screwed the titles up. Now look to the forums, now back to me. I need to know where I can go to report this problem so that I can get whoever made this mess to fix it. Where do I find them?
[/quote]
It's being worked on. For now just delete the titles of your spoilers or just shorten your sig. Your choice.

[quote name='Taiga Aisaka' timestamp='1319551485' post='5599733']
Because you're using Uniform.

EDIT: No, the YCM skin does not have it fully working. You didn't read a thing I said. It's working except for the spoilers.
[/quote]mostly working.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1319551522' post='5599736']
Ah.

Well I like Uniform :P
[/quote]you would rather choose your background than have center alignment?

Archived