Token Cannon

M.Hats

In case everyone hasn't noticed, I regularly make decks just for the fun of it (and I make a lot of them, I have many, many decks I am yet to post up). Some of the decks I make can be pretty nicely put together and quite powerful, others more for the fun of it. This is a bit of both.

I never put a deck together without a clear theme, and will always try and make it always have a chance even if it is for fun. In this particular case I just sorta slapped this deck together just now, so it isn't perfectly refined.

Cannon Soldier Deck -

Monsters

3 x Cannon Soldier

3 x Toon Cannon Soldier

3 x Mystic Tomato

1 x Dandylion

1 x Card Trooper

1 x Marshmallon

Spells

3 x Toon Table of Content

3 x Stray Lambs

3 x Fiend's Sanctuary

3 x Nightmare Steel Cage

3 x Messenger of Peace

1 x Scape Goat

1 x Level Limit Area B

1 x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps

3 x Cloning

1 x Mirror Force

1 x Magical Cylinder

1 x Gravity Bind

3 x Nightmare Wheel

1 x Ceasefire

There are a lot of other options for this deck, it is still a bit of a work in progress. Obviously the idea is to use cannon soldier with tokens to inflict damage to your opponent. It's still a bit slow of a deck, so I need to increase the damage it deals, but because of the protection it provides it isn't that big of a problem.

The skyblaster seems like a pretty good one for this deck, hadn't heard of that before but good pick. I am reluctant to remove any of the cannon soldiers and not sure about sangan, as a lot of trouble comes in from you not being able to summon anything in a turn when you use Stray Lambs or Scape Goat (A big reason the tomatoes are in there). But I think I get where you are comming from, pretty decent ideas.

Yeah like I said, it's a bit more of a fun deck. If I was going to make full on Burn and a real burn deck or a competitive one it would be more like:

+ Steal Bird

+ Wave Motion

+ Lava Golem

... etc.

Keep

Monsters

1 x Marshmallon

Spells

3 x Nightmare Steel Cage

3 x Messenger of Peace

1 x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps

1 x Mirror Force

1 x Magical Cylinder

1 x Gravity Bind

3 x Nightmare Wheel

1 x Ceasefire

So yes, it isn't the best deck in the world (not to say it's terrible) but its themed well :P and is fun. I could make it a lot better but then it wouldn't be a connon soldier deck ^_^. I might put up a more competitive Burn sometime soon (It will be nasty).

maybe you could benifit from sinthetic seraphim and a bunch of counter traps ^_^

and if your gonna do that add in some bountiful artemis ^_^

that way you have a bit of a loop going

i would maybe add im a monster that could destroy cards on your opponents field

possibly add in chaos sorceror when its gets un-banned but i really liek the theme of this deck

... Chaos Sorceror is getting unbanned :O *squeels like a little school girl*, if that is true my necroface deck will be getting a tune up! ^_^

The counter trap thing could be ok, if I added in something like Forced back or similar anti-monster summons as additional protection (I'm tired so I can't think of the better one for this deck). I like those suggestions, but I'm still wondering what I should kick from the deck to do them. I might make another deck (yes thats 2 more I could post up here sometime soon) using those monsters in a similar situation to how they would be used here. Although not sure.

Neither do I Jerrybeans seemed kinda random there. I'm a bit upset about necroface... but I can see why it is an issue due to its rediculousness of an effect. I will tweak my Necrfaith deck in a few days to account for the reduction of a necroface (I'm a bit busy right now). I hope it doesn't make the deck fall apart to much.

Archived