Glasstin10's Newest Single : Successful Confrontation

RestLess-BoTics

[align=center]Hello. I'm Glasstin10. First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you, for viewing / commenting on my thread. For those of you who don't know me, I'm an experienced member here at YCM, and I continue to strive for excellence. I haven't made any cards for a while, so I've decided to make this single, to remind everyone that I am still able to create some yugioh cards here. Again, thanks! :D

SuccessfulConfrontation.jpg

Effect : This card can only be activated during the turn in which one of your opponent's monsters has been successfully Tribute Summoned on his/her side of the field. Pay 500 Life Points. Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, and place the selected monster on the top of your Deck. During the turn that you draw the selected monster, toss 1 coin. If the result is heads, destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. If no monsters exist on your side of the field, send 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. If the result is tails, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points, and destroy the selected monster.

At anytime, I do not own the artwork used for my cards / work. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my cards / work. I do not, at anytime, claim ownership of them.

A special thanks to saejinoh, for my card picture. Please, if you have time, view his profile, because he is an excellent artist. :) [/align]

wow.... I have never seen you post a card! It's really brilliant glasstin! U should be a mod

A moderator? That really means alot... :)

But...

I need a little more experience, to be even thinking about a position such as a moderator.

Again, a special thanks to everyone who took the time to either read the contents of this thread, or to comment on this thread. :)

Disadvantageous and situational, overcomplicated and generally pointless.

its basically Raiza-ing your opponent's monster to your deck, which gets rid of a monster, but gives you a dead draw, and it only gives 500 Damage and destroys the monster if the coin toss is successful. If the coin toss is unsuccessful, youve just lost lots of advantage.

Bottomless Trap Hole is 5 or 12 times better than this, because it simply rids you of the monster and you don't pay life points, or get dead draws, or have the possibility of losing a monster or 2 cards.

so, terrible card.

But artwork is great.

Disadvantageous and situational' date=' overcomplicated and generally pointless.

its basically Raiza-ing your opponent's monster to your deck, which gets rid of a monster, but gives you a dead draw, and it only gives 500 Damage and destroys the monster if the coin toss is successful. If the coin toss is unsuccessful, youve just lost lots of advantage.

Bottomless Trap Hole is 5 or 12 times better than this, because it simply rids you of the monster and you don't pay life points, or get dead draws, or have the possibility of losing a monster or 2 cards.

so, terrible card.

But artwork is great.

[/quote']

*Sob*

Thanks for rating! :D

Archived