Yet another WIND card.......

Luna Diviner

Well my last card barely had any reviews and the person who did seemed not to understand the way the card was supposed to be played. So I hope this one doesn't hurt your heads people.

But before I start I will thank Genzoman for the pic.

Tsukuyomi

[Look abit like Sephiroth.]

338358563jpgset1WINDset2EN002typ-1.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card inflicts 1000 or more battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can activate 1 of the following effects.

-*: Return 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field to its owners hand. -*: Pay 500 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Winged-Beast-Type monster from your hand or Deck.

Well I hope you like this card.

I am making a set based around WIND monsters as most of these have nothing to do with each other I shall post the few that do to go in a set on the same thread.

If you read the other thread you will notice that their names are puns of types of birds.

The hierachy of the birds are here...[not true just my opinion]

Eagle

Hawk

Falcon

Raven

Crow

Pelicon

Owl

Pegean

So I this is going to be the 3rd best card of the set. Their are going to be 8 trump cards will the other 12 monsters will have effects that will depend on the cards as ALL of them will have some kind of effect that involves Special Summoning cards.

So this is going to be quite original as I might even make some WIND Fish-Type monsters but that and more are coming LATER.

Archived