Are Alien decks good?

EHERO Andrew

In my opinion, the aliens are good if you can use them correctly. with the right combination of A-counters, traps, and monster effects, you can control the entire field. if you make an alien deck, it's all about control. Alien Mars stops monster effects, Alien Psychic stops monster attacks, and Alien mother can revive the monsters she beats onto your side of the field. so whether they're good or not comes down to how well you use them together. After all, there is no one perfect card.

those decks are evil for like 2 duels if your going against them for the first time but other than that i would not use them. Spellcasters and Dragons would be a good idea but not many people are good at using them to their full potential my friend runs a Spellcaster / Fiend deck i only beat that thing 2 times *GRRRRR* i can give you what he used, the whole deck if you interested

Here's the thing,

if you know how to use a deck, any deck can be good. I've seen people going into tournaments with Harpie decks (HARPIES! THEY HAVE ALMOST NO EFFECTS) and coming out in the top 10 or 15.

Any deck is good, all you have to do is put some thought behind them, and make them good. Generally a good deck is when you take a deck no one is expecting, prepare it for almost any situation with minimal cards, and then use it. It may take a while to work the kinks out (usually I have to duel with a deck 10-12 times before I have the kinks worked out of it) but when you do, the deck you have will be ready for dueling against anyone, anywhere, anytime!

Here's the thing' date='

if you know how to use a deck, any deck can be good. I've seen people going into tournaments with Harpie decks (HARPIES! THEY HAVE ALMOST NO EFFECTS) and coming out in the top 10 or 15.

Any deck is good, all you have to do is put some thought behind them, and make them good. Generally a good deck is when you take a deck no one is expecting, prepare it for almost any situation with minimal cards, and then use it. It may take a while to work the kinks out (usually I have to duel with a deck 10-12 times before I have the kinks worked out of it) but when you do, the deck you have will be ready for dueling against anyone, anywhere, anytime!

[/quote']

Anti-Spell Fragrance control + Harpies. Not quite top tier, but deadly.

Archived