Fallout: Vault X

Nah.. Lol. I let characters come to me.. I don't force them. I feel that if ya sit there and ya make up a character forcefully, it won't be a good character and staying within character will be hard. But if ya let a character come to ya and develope it, I've noticed I stay in character better and posting isn't hard for me. For this RP.. Nothing has comed to me yet. .---. I haven't even decided if I'ma be a resident or part of the search squad thingy.. After all, I can't really make that decidion without my character coming to me.. After all, that decision does have a big impact on the character.

To be honest, though.. I had a feeling this RP would struggle to take off.. Nothing against ya Total, but I think its just that people aren't really interested in joining a Fallout RP when the game itself is like a freaking HUGE rp. .--. But yeah.. When ya see me say "If more people join in, put me in reserve," its me pretty much predicting that this might struggle to take off. O_o;

Anyways.. Not many apps should shut this RP down, though. After all, Supremem Gamemaster (the dude that does the GPS Reviews) is always bragging about how him and another person or two finished an RP on their own. .--. But do what ya want with it Total. It is your RP after all.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321162848' post='5636888']
To be honest, though.. I had a feeling this RP would struggle to take off.. Nothing against ya Total, but I think its just that people aren't really interested in joining a Fallout RP when the game itself is like a freaking HUGE rp. .--.
[/quote]

And here [i]I[/i] am idolizing that fact that there even [i]is[/i] a Fallout RP since I don't even have a game from the franchise D:

Actually I lie, there [i]is[/i] one Fallout game I have: Brotherhood of Steel. Apparently the worst one out of the whole thing <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived