L.O.N.E The Role Play: Travelling to Ancient China! [IC Thread] [LOCK! Rebooting this franchise!] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

"hmm. Ron, you have met all of my prerequisites for being a Gear Champion. say goodbye to age and illness.", he said, casting runes over Ron's spirit. the building shook for a few minutes while Ron transformed. "Gear Champion armor mark X. my most powerful blueprint to date.", he said, standing back so Ron could regain his senses. "go see your family. they'll obviously want to see you again.", he said, laughing. he turned around and looked up, waiting for Ron to go downstairs so he could meditate. when Ron had gone downstairs, he sat down and closed his eyes, hoping for a vision, a guide, anything that could be of some use to him. when he opened his eyes, a sword was stuck in the roof, right in front of him. it was a katana, grey and gold, flashing, sharp, and powerful. he grabbed it's sheath, and clipped it to his belt. "what is a weapon going to do?", he said. at that point, time froze, a golden magic circle appearing beneath him, pulsing fast, growing bigger. when he dropped the katana, it let off a huge blast. he felt pain in his stomach straight after. "hmm. could be useful.", he said, putting it back in it's sheath.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But, Zhu Yuan? Why regain my senses when I died? I know it's a good thing, but..." Ron asked, but he decided not to go any further, but when he arrived back to see his family, he was stopped by Ancient Chinese troops, and therefore, got his Gear Champion status confiscated. But, Ron fought back, as he took out his posthetic leg and whacked the Ancient Chinese troops with it, but later faced the consequences, and was immediately sent to the grave, and buried. "Cough! Holy crap! It's disgusting! Eurgh! Now I got soil in my mouth! Argh!" Ron said, coughing. Meanwhile, back in Buckingham Palace, the Ancient Chinese guards approached Sasha, Dan and Melissa, and one of them said, "Sorry, young ones... But your father is buried as a punishment for being some sort of a Gear Champion... So, I took it off him!" and there, revealed Kayne White, an illegal alchemist of The L.O.N.E Clan. "Hahaa! Come and get me, dumbasses!" he laughed. "Kayne? But, what the f*ck is he doing here? Everyone, after him!" Dan ordered, as Sasha and Melissa, along with under 4 million other Yim Empire troops. "Zhu Yuan! I need your assistance, now! My father has been buried unexpectedly and Kayne White's behind this!" Dan said to Zhu Yuan on the phone. "Holy crap... Not that bastard again... I'm sure we kicked his f*cking ass!" Melissa thought, as she chased Kayne. "Stop right there!" she shouted, as she jumped up, and threw one of her keyblades at the ground, freezing Kayne's veins, before jumping back down. "Now, we wait for Zhu Yuan.." she said to the rest of The Yim Empire.

"Kayne White...such a pretentious fool. because now you took the form off of him, he'll become even more powerful. next time you should think twice before messing with me. now, to test out this new toy i have.", he said, taking out his new katana, and freezing time. he directed the blast towards Kayne, and unfroze time. the blast brougt Kayne to his knees. he was literally crying. "now i can stab him with it.", he said, putting his katana through Kayne, ending his life. Zhu Yuan bent down, and closed Kayne's eyes, whispering, "be welcome to your demise. you earned it." at that point, he teleported to where Ron was buried, and activated the armor's power. the earth surrounding Ron flew off of him, the armor sticking to his body. "my first Gear Overlord. be welcome to your immortality. you earned it.", he said, helping Ron out of the grave, then opening a portal. "after you.", he said, laughing, waiting for Ron to walk through the portal so he could close it after. as soon as Ron walked through, he ran through, closing it to start a challenge for him. he ran as fast as he could, the portal closing around him. he got out just in time, out of breath. he sat on a sofa and starting resting.

As Ron entered the portal, Kayne Black started appearing, but only as a wanderer, and none else. He said, "What on earth was Kayne White doing in here? I'm sure he's some dumbass who doesn't even know what to do..." disappearing a minute later, to keep himself out of Zhu Yuan's sights. Then, it wasn't long until a new tragedy struck. Four years after the collision of Ancient China, in the year 2044, Dan turned ill, and eventually died, at a young age of 24, and only 2 years of reign, breaking the record of sitting on the throne, for the shortest amount of time. "First, it's my Dad... Now, it's my brother... What shall The Yim Empire do now?" Sasha said, as Neo started walking in. "The Yim Empire doesn't have anymore Crown Princes? Aww, c'mon! Fine! I'll take Dan's seat!" Neo said, proclaiming himself as Third Emperor of The Yim Empire, despite his surname not being 'Yim'. "Now, Ron and Dan died, I can't let The Yim Empire fall on its knees! I will carry on its legacy as well as the Uchigya clan!" Neo shouted, as everyone else raised their hands for glory. Saskuto couldn't have been any proud of his son, since his rights as an Emperor, were none. "I can't be Emperor, since it has to be after Ron's death... But, now it's Dan's turn to die, I have no choice than to let you be Emperor... Mom and I will support your decision... Don't feel let down, alright?" Saskuto said, giving his words of support. "Neo as Emperor? I like it!" Melissa said, as she kissed Neo's cheek. "Hey, Mel! Stop! You're flattering me!" Neo said, with a cute face, though the Ancient Chinese troops started ramming The Yim Empire's building again, but with Kayne White accompanying. "Not again... Guys! Keep them at bay!" Neo ordered, as Saskuto and Torn both guard the entrance.

he sighed, drawing out the inner power of his orbs, fire and darkness engulfing both hands, air and light engulfing his legs. water engulfed his chest, while blood engulfed his mind. he roared, forming a sword with the dark fire. he pointed at the soldiers, the battlefield going a pitch black color. he then lifted his hands up. he heard screaming, and lots of it. he laughed, then started walking through the mist engulfing the battle. he slashed through thousands of un-aware soldiers, then lifted his head up, his hand touching his chest, and kicking his legs, a tsunami appeared. he thrusted his hands, slamming the tsunami into the soldiers. the mist disintergrated, bodies lying everywhere. "this form is not compatible with mercy...or surrender.", he said, an an unchanging, mechanical tone. he then turned around., then walked the opposite way, mumbling something about the fact that they keep coming back, and that they would be the death of him. he returned to his normal form, completely unaware that two soldiers were running at him. he kept walking, hearing people running, getting closer and closer. he turned around, fending off the first, but on the way to fend off the second, he was stabbed in the shoulder with a spear, and fell to his knees, grasping the spear. his mind thought of a plan, his body itching to use it. suddenly, he grasped the spear with pre-planned strength, and ripped it out of his shoulder, slightly wincing. he stood up from his knees, using the spear to impale the soldier who wounded him. "Che nessuno ricordi il tuo nome. Requiescat in pace.", he whispered, then grasping his shoulder, and walking over to the Yim family. he nodded, then walked inside, grabbing the mark 2 capsule, smashing it on his shoulder, the particles being absorbed into the wound. after five minutes, the substance bubbled, patching up the wound, effectively healing him. "that is the first time i have felt that kind of pain. you owe me one.", he shouted over to the Yim family, taking a rest.

Neo Uchigya, the Third Emperor of The Yim Empire, walks to Zhu Yuan, and said, "I hate to say this, but... You're gonna have to rely on me from now on... Ron and Dan, I dunno about them, but they have apparently passed away... But, fear not... I'm gonna raise my own children and carry on this empire for Ron!" he said, with a sense of bravery and determination to defeat the Ancient Chinese troops. Then, Kayne White appeared behind Neo, and just when he was about to stab Neo, unaware, Sasha appears from behind Kayne and stabs him with her genetically-grown claws. "Think where you're stabbing people, you f*cking a******! He's our Emperor, so stand back, or bow before him!" Sasha said, with her head down, and her claws straight in Kayne's heart. Neo was inflicted with a small cut, but it wasn't serious. "Thanks, Sasha... I kinda knew that was Kayne anyway... Bring him to Zhu Yuan for sentencing!" Neo ordered, as Saskuto approached him. "Neo, you're doing a pretty neat job as an Emperor! It's good to see you do so well! But, Kayne... Bad luck, but, you got caught that time!" Saskuto said, as he and Sasha took the wounded Kayne White outside and approached Zhu Yuan. "You may wanna arrest him for all the taboos and crimes he had commited..." Saskuto said, as he looked at the ground, and saw a flyer, saying, "WANTED: Kayne White, for illegal alchemy and manslaughter" "I think we caught him, don'cha think?" Saskuto asked Zhu Yuan, as Neo heads inside The Yim Empire building, patches up and heads back outside.

"be scared, Kayne. be very scared. i can make your life hell. i can freeze you like you are, and torture yyou for all eternity!", he shouted, grabbing Kayne from Saskuto, and opening a hole into the ground, and pushing him into it, freezing him in mid-air, and raising spikes, then unfreezing him, impaling Kayne and ending his life. "Che nessuno ricordi il tuo nome. Requiescat in pace.", he whispered, closing Kayne's eyes, then closing the hole in the ground. "now. to business. i should probably show you this. Neo, please come over here.", he said, waiting for Neo, while at the same time, grabbing the Katana he was given in it's sheath. when Neo had walked over, he showed him the katana, the gold pulsing against the grey holding the power together. "i have no idea what this is. but it's powerful. it will bring anyone to their knees through mental blasts. would you like a try? not for the faint-hearted.", he said, laughing, then walking outside. he raised a soldier, then froze it, waiting for Neo to come out.

"Wow... That blade is cool! Can't wait to try this out.. But, my Mom's kinda faint-hearted... But, she's not there at the moment... Well, here goes..." Neo replied, as he took the katana, raised the frozen soldier into mid-air, before raising spikes and unfreezing the soldier with Zhu Yuan's katana, then ending his life. "I dunno about this, but it could be illegal in the UK, if I'm honest... But, I'll happily keep that..." Neo said, as he sets out on his own to conquer the Royal Family, once and for all, in Buckingham Palace, bringing Melissa with him. "Neo, you better know what you're doing, otherwise we're toast..." she warned, as Saskuto saw what just happened. "Wow... That's just cool! But, where'd Neo go?" he asked, looking around. "He's about to conquer what is called the Royal Family...." Torn said, as she appeared outside, approaching Saskuto. Meanwhile, in L.O.N.E's lair, L.O.N.E looks around, and saw Kayne fail miserably. "You... BASTARD! What the f*ck were you thinking! Now, I'm gonna give you another life, but... I want you to go up there, find the Emperor of The Yim Empire, and bring him to me, ALIVE! I don't want you failing again, so you're bringing Yuri with you, GOT IT!?" L.O.N.E said, instructing Kayne to bring Neo to him, alive. "I... Got ya, sir... I won't let you down again..." Kayne said, as he gets kicked out of L.O.N.E's lair by Yuri, who also comes with him, and they both head out to The Yim Empire building. "Remember what L.O.N.E said, dumbass... You're just a trainee, that's why he spared you.. Now, don't let him down, okay? Otherwise you're letting ME down too.." Yuri said, as they both see Saskuto and Zhu Yuan from below. "He's the... Guy that sentenced me to death..." Kayne mumbled, as his mouth was covered by Yuri's hand, and was dragged out of Zhu Yuan's view. "a******! You don't want that guy seeing you... He done that to me before, so you're not the only one!" Yuri whispered, until Saskuto approached the gutters and saw Yuri below with Kayne. "Zhu Yuan... ..." Saskuto called, pointing at the gutters, where Kayne and Yuri are.

"thankyou, Saskuto. Kayne, Yuri. i am very disappointed in you both being alive.", he sighed, walking over to the gutter. "are you still doing L.O.N.E's b**** work? ha! you stulti have no clue whatsoever! L.O.N.E was bested by me several times! so you should just go back to your ipsum of a master before i impale you again! ", he shouted, laughing as he implaed them, then whispering, "Che nessuno ricorda i nomi. Riposa in Pace.", before lowering the spikes, along with the bodies, into the ground. "i cease to grow tired of his antics. they make me laugh. why come up here again if i continue to kill them?", he questioned, closing his eyes, then ripping open the gutter. "Arrivederci!", he shouted, jumping through the hole, and landing in L.O>N.E's lair, crouching, his arms outstretched. he stood up, and took out a sword. "catso! i'm outnumbered. no matter. i knew it was you sending the fools back up there. be prepared!", he shouted, getting into a battlee stance.

"Whoa, what the f*ck! What the hell are you doing here, you mere cretin! Get outta my lair before I get you out there, MYSELF! Ashley! Finish them off!" L.O.N.E shouted, as Ashley appeared, along with a few Time Rouges, and the Time Mirrors Kayne White stole, before summoning his poleaxe. "What is it, this time? You would rather cut to the chase, but... Zhu Yuan, I had quite enough of your antics... If you want, him... Then, you'll have to defeat L.O.N.E... And myself, rather..." Ashley said, as Yuri and Kayne both arrived back in L.O.N.E's lair. "You, MOTHERF*CKERS! Lay a finger on me, without success, and I'll kick you BOTH OUT! Everyone, OUT!" L.O.N.E shouted, as he forced Zhu Yuan out of his lair, closing the gate, and locking it, as he has a word with Kayne, Yuri and Ashley, personally. Meanwhile, in Buckingham Palace, Neo arrives at Buckingham Palace with Melissa, but was forced back because of its strict enforcements. "Aww man... Maybe next time..." Neo said, as he and Melissa head back home. After several years, in 2046, Neo and Melissa are both married, but then, the setting was back to normal, with no Ancient Chinese troops for the moment. "Perhaps, we should focus on starting a family, Neo.." Melissa said. However, outside, Saskuto finishes fixing the gutter after he pulled Zhu Yuan out. "I can't believe it, Zhu Yuan... You HAD to hunt for L.O.N.E, didn't ya? It took me 2 years to fix, man!" Saskuto said, tired. Then, outside L.O.N.E's lair, Kayne and Yuri gives one last attempt in order to capture Neo Uchigya alive. "Kayne, don't you f*ck it up this time!" Yuri whispered, as they barely get into Neo's sights. They once again see Saskuto from above, but, just as he was about to approach the gutters, Yuri and Kayne used the invisibility suit, to cover them up. "Yuri, I personally don't think it's a good idea... They could catch us..." Kayne whispered.

"two years? hmm...i could fix that in two minutes. and i think they're back again. they'll try to get you, but if you use the katana i gave you, you'll be fine.", he said, looking around. "i'll show you how to unlock it's inner power. take my arm.", he said, Neo grabbing his arm. Zhu Yuan froze time, and cast a rune. the gold on the katana started glowing, releasing a circle of magical energy around the area. this brought Kayne and Yuri to them. "now watch.", he whispered, pressing a button on the handle. the energy released, bringing the pair to their knees, screaming with their hands holding their heads. he unfroze time, and said to Neo, "they're all yours. torture them as you wish." at that moment, Neo sliced two heads off, the bodies falling to the floor. they immediately disintergrated, leaving the Yim family and Zhu Yuan to march on against the Palace.

Everyone marched to Buckingham Palace, however, another intruder was on their tracks. Only Neo and Melissa stepped forward to see who it was. It was of course, the son of the illegal alchemist, Kayne White VII. "Who the f*ck's he?" Melissa whispered to Neo. "Don't ask me! He looks like Kayne White VI's son!" Neo whispered back, as they both glared at the 11 year old kid, with his face covered in a reaper's mask. The kid unveiled his face, and said, "I am Kayne White VI's son! Kayne White VII! I, too am an illegal alchemist... Second on the Wanted List! Try and get me, dumbasses" before running for his life. Neo and Melissa both ran after him, but soon followed on by Saskuto and Hikari respectively. Torn only watched, alongside Zhu Yuan, and gave her views to him. "There's TWO Kayne Whites now... But, don't be confused... One's smaller, and that's VII... The tall brat over there's VI... Don't get confused... I'm going on my own, to kill VI... You slaughter VII... They're both just as bad..." Torn advised, as she approached the gutter, unscrewed the manhole and jumped in, leaving Zhu Yuan to get rid of Kayne White VII. Meanwhile, Neo and Melissa were chasing after Kayne White VII, but couldn't keep up. "UGH! He's too fast! What shall we do, Neo!" Melissa asked, panting. "Probably gonna need your father, but I doubt he'd be getting anywhere either... Because he's dead... Kayne! Stop RIGHT THERE!" Neo shouted, chasing Kayne White VII, whilst using the best possible energy, to the fullest.

"i think it's about time you showed up, Ron.", he said, clicking his fingers. Ron materialised as a Gear Overlord. "i'll go out to kill Kayne White VII. and Torn, thankyou, but i knew this anyway.", he said, walking off, a white mist around him making him diappear and reappear. "this is normal guys...because i'm not supposed to be in this century.", he stated clearly, taking out his sword. "Neo! use the power of the katana like i showed you!", he shouted over, the mist still making him pop in and out of the time he was in. "this used to be so easy...but age is a form of wisdom.", he mumbled, a spear forming in his hands, the mist slithering around it, turning it a ghostly white color, almost transparent. he threw it at Kayne White VII, freezing him in time. "do you remember what i showed you, Neo? usse it now!", he shouted, the mist returning to his body.

But, just when Neo was about to use the power Zhu Yuan instructed, Kayne White VII freed himself using alchemy, and used the same alchemy style again to collide Ancient China and the Spirit Guild with The Yim Empire, causing about 500 billion Ancient Chinese troops to run over The Yim Empire lot, and Zhu Yuan, with Alexander Verona helping The Yim Empire and Zhu Yuan, before Kayne White VII escapes. "Master! I am here to help! Whoa, what the hell is this!?" Alex asked, as he tries to fend off the Ancient Chinese troops, but ends up clashing blades against millions. "Kayne White VII is way too fast... Probably a couple of hundred thousand kilometers per hour... Damn it!" Neo said, fighting off millions of Ancient Chinese troops, with hardly any sight of Kayne White VII between him. Then, Kayne White VI appears from at the top of Neo, and finally subdues him. "YES! Now, L.O.N.E's gonna promote me for this! See ya!" Kayne VI said, as he took the subdued Neo to L.O.N.E's lair. Melissa looks back, and notices Neo being subdued, and headed for the gutter, seeing her mother. "Mel! Don't go there! Focus on Kayne VI! I'll finish L.O.N.E off! Everyone else focus on Kayne VII!" Torn orders, as Melissa moves ahead, chasing after Kayne VI, who has the subdued Neo. Then Saskuto approaches. "No one, DARES LAY A FINGER ON MY, SON!" Saskuto shouted, as he too chases after Kayne VI. "Kayne! Stop right there, motherf*cker! Let go of my husband!" Melissa said, as she dashes near Kayne VI, but gets kicked to the ground by Kayne VI, who eventually gets to L.O.N.E's lair. "Aww, sh*t!" Saskuto groaned. "Not to worry, Saskuto, my father-in-law... My Mum's got Kayne... She's in L.O.N.E's lair, hopefully beating the living sh*t outta it..." Melissa replied, as they both land their feet on the ground, and focus on chasing after Kayne VII.

ooc: theme tune i pmed you with, here as well.

"hmm. L.O.N.E dies tonight.", he mumbled, the mist encircling him, making him completely disappear. a minute later, he reappeared, this time in L.O.N.E's lair, with his followers. "tonight, no-one shall remember your name. you will be lost in time, and i will make sure that you don't get out. you think i am a cretin., yet you steal the blueprints to some of the most powerful creatures alive and you don't expect the owner of them to come hunting for them?! ", he shouted at L.O.N.E, raising his hand to the Time Rogues. they disappeared, then reappeared at his side, as full Time Soldiers. "they are rightfully mine.", he said, raising his other hand, setting the blueprint on the wall on fire. "attack!", he barked, setting his Time Soldiers upon the lair and his enemies.

"Ugh! Who the f*ck do you think you are, trying to mock me! It looks as though YOU wanna die, if that's what you meant by infiltrating my lair! Yuri, Ashley! Kill them all!" L.O.N.E shouted, as Yuri and Ashley both appeared by L.O.N.E, guarding it, along with Zhu Yuan's long lost brother, Zhu Yong, who has only just been taken over by L.O.N.E's darkness. Zhu Yong had no dialogue, but Torn appears to assist Zhu Yuan. "L.O.N.E... Your journey ends here, right now... No questions... Just, die...." she said, as she took out her resemblance of Ron's Cursed Omega Blade, transformed herself into a Ball of Darkness, and started cursing the whole area, with only herself and Zhu Yuan immune to the side effects. "What the f*ck is that girl doing? Oww! My eye burns!!" Yuri shouted as Ashley whacked Yuri in the back, backfiring, "You imbecile! Ugh! It burns! But, you have to act like a man, and not like a b*tch... Get the f*ck up, man!" as he helped Yuri up, and started charging at the Ball of Darkness. As soon as Yuri touched the Ball of Darkness, he repelled. "What! I can't touch the god damn ball!" Yuri complained, as Torn blew off the area, becoming a Blood Maiden, filling herself and her armour with blood, wielding the Blood Omega as well. "Oh, really, Yuri? You self-centred lil' bastard, who doesn't even know what to do... All you can do is L.O.N.E's work... It's an absolute lazy dumbass who doesn't wanna move an inch... Time to die, ALL OF YOU!" she said, as she grabbed her own resemblance of Ron's Blood Omega and started charging at Yuri and Ashley with blood on her eyes.

"and you call ME a cretin? you use MY family to try and break my resolve?! that's not even my brother! you're just trying to trap me in an illusion.", he shouted, folding his arms impatiently. "come se si potesse tirare fuori, stupido! mere illusioni non mi toccano!", he shouted, forming his Guardian of Nature form. he raised both hands, and focused his mind. the room filled with blood, fire and darkness, apart from where Zhu Yuan and Torn were standing. "Ron, make yourself known!", he said. at that point, Ron appeared in a burst of light, blinding even L.O.N.E. in the light, Ron started attacking the guards that L.O.N.E had assembled. Zhu Yuan and Torn, able to see through the light, attacked L.O.N.E itself, unable to see.

Then, souls of Ron and Dan started to appear. Ron with his Blood Omega, and Dan with his Blood Cosmos samurai blade. They both eradicated Yuri and Ashley respectively, before removing the fake Zhu Yong from the area, leaving the room with just L.O.N.E. Then, the souls of Ron and Dan disappeared, leaving Torn and Zhu Yuan to clear up the rest. "We have an advantage! Charge!" Torn shouted, before she was stabbed by Kayne VI's blade who appeared all of the sudden with the subdued Neo, now on the floor. "Oh, really, Torn... What a shame... You can't even save the Third Emperor of The Yim Empire and already, it's falling to its knees... HAHA!!" Kayne shouted as he pulled the blade off Torn and stabbed it to the ground, before looking at Zhu Yuan. "Old man... You personally don't give a sh*t, do you? I can't actually believe you betrayed the Beings of Time... The Time Reapers were mine in the first place... If you look at them, they were once loyal to me... How dare YOU!" he shouted, enraged at Zhu Yuan, before tripping over Torn's Blood Omega. "Bad Luck, Kayne... But, give back our Emperor, before we eat your ass..." Torn taunted. "How... F*CKING DARE YOU!" Kayne said, as he repeatedly stabs Torn, who repeatedly dodges Kayne's stabs at a fast pace. Meanwhile, back in the path to Buckingham Palace, Melissa tries to focus on chasing Kayne VII, but she lost sights of him. "Really? It can't be that hard... Why is he that fast... Gotta keep running!" she thought as she continues to chase after Kayne VII whilst drinking water to prevent fatigue. Back in L.O.N.E's lair, Kayne VI has enough of stabbing Torn, and begins charging for Zhu Yuan.

"never. call ME old man. i CHOOSE to become so old. i could become older than L.O.N.E or younger than a baby if i wanted to. you will NEVER be at the same level as ME!", he shouted, tackling Kayne to the floor, and cutting his head off. "if you look closer, you will see the insignia of the First Civilisation. i am the last descendant of the Gods. this is how you should know they are not yours.", he said calmly, throwing a mark 4 capsule at Torn, and turning back to face L.O.N.E. "my kind...is thousands of millions of years older than both of your kinds. making you was a mistake my ancestors woulc not live to regret. i will fulfil my ancestors' legacy! prepare to die!", he said, his voice changing to a heavenly voice, almost as if one of the Gods were speaking through him. a God still controlling his incarnate, the last of their Civilisation, Zhu Yuan was almost invincible. "your kind destroyed our villages. burnt our homes. WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS YOU WERE! MERE SEA CREATURES, INCAPABLE OF MEMORY, INCAPABLE OF THOUGHT! OUR KIND WOULD STILL BE HERE TODAY, SAFEGUARDING THIS PLANET!", the God shouting, the voice even reaching the surface. he stabbed through L.O.N.E, a bright light appearing. when the light disappeared, L.O.N.E was back at the start of his life, a mere sea creature. after that happened, Zhu Yuan collapsed, his mental ability not capable of holding a God for such a long time.

Then, Torn applied the Mark 4 capsule, and saw L.O.N.E become stronger. "I remember seeing L.O.N.E as a possessor with 70 phases of battle... No, that can't be right..." she said, as L.O.N.E grabbed hold of Neo, revives Kayne, Ashley and Yuri, and forces his three lackeys to capture Melissa. "Where the f*ck do you think YOU'RE going!? You're not taking my daughter!" Torn shouted, catching Yuri, Kayne and Ashley plotting to capture Melissa. Then, L.O.N.E turned its back away from Zhu Yuan, and said, "Hmph. I had enough of your antics... Now, GET OUT OF HERE... Before I KICK YOU OUT!" before disappearing. Then, back on the path to Buckingham Palace, Melissa finally catches up with Kayne VII, and said, "Found you! You haven't a way out now!" as Kayne VII couldn't escape further, but has found an alternative route, before being stopped by Saskuto. "Merh.. Hard luck, kid... Ron would not like to see that..." he said as he threw Kayne VII to Melissa. "We're taking you under arrest... Both for capturing my husband, and... Eek!" Melissa said, screaming as she was captured by Yuri. "YURI! Let go of my daughter-in-law! Bastards!" Saskuto shouted. Torn appears behind Yuri, saying, "Yuri... Let GO of my daughter, before I cut open your head...." pointing her blade behind Yuri and touches his neck. Yuri refuses to free Melissa and therefore, makes his way back into L.O.N.E's lair. Torn and Saskuto both chase after Melissa, with Sasha following them straight after. "Stop right there, Yuri! Let go of my sister!" she shouted.

"urgh...you...you must go on...without me...", he said, before falling unconscious. at that moment, the real Zhu Yong appeared, and looked at his brother. "i knew he was special...but the last descendant of the First Civilisation? so that means...that could happen to me as well? maybe not. i am dead, after all.", he said, laughing. he took out a sword, and readied a hidden blade. "time to kick sea creature ass.", he said, jumping into L.O.N.E's lair. "you, mortals. begone from this land.", he said, pushing all of the people out except him and L.O.N.E. "i've gotta score to settle with you. by the power my brother invested in me, i call forth...Jupiter!", he shouted. at that moment, time froze completely, leaving L.O.N.E and Jupiter to talk. "you...destroyed our kind. you know this. you are one of our biggest mistakes.", Jupiter said, touching L.O.N.E, causing it to go through all of it's 70 battle phases at once. when it had finished, it returned to battle phase v0.1 and fell to the floor. Jupiter disappeared, time unfreezing. at that moment, Zhu Yong disappeared, following Jupiter.

L.O.N.E was panting, and waning in strength, thinking of what to do next. "You bastards... I'll get you for this..." L.O.N.E squealed, as Yuri, Kayne and Ashley all appeared in L.O.N.E's lair, with Melissa captured and the rest of her family behind them. "You should be disappointed with yourself, Yuri... Let go of my sister, then you won't get hurt..." Sasha ordered, as Yuri still refuses as the fight started between Sasha and Yuri alone. "Why do I have to free---" Yuri asked, before being cut short by Sasha's taunts. "Enough talk, more fight... If you're not gonna let go of my sister, you have very serious consequences to face!" Sasha taunted. Then, Saskuto and Torn faced Kayne and Ashley respectively. "You've broken as many laws as you followed L.O.N.E's sh*tty rules... Time you've died..." Torn said to Kayne. "Ashley, you're goin' down... Yes... For real this time!" Saskuto said to Ashley, as they both went on to fight their respective opponents. Then, Neo woke up, after being subdued, got up and shouted, "That's IT! I'm not having any of those fights whilst I'm here! If you really have to, I'll beat the sh*t outta ALL three of you at once! Including L.O.N.E!" before taking his blade out and started slicing through Kayne, assisting Torn. Then, he saw Yuri with Melissa captured in his shoulder. "Yuri! Hand her over!" Neo shouted, enraged at Yuri and started slicing through him with his blade, resulting in Yuri dropping Melissa. "Neo! Help!" Melissa shouted, as Neo dashed to catch her. "It's fine, Mel... I got ya..." he said.

"urgh...must revert...to a weaker form...to keep myself stable...arghh!", Zhu Yuan mumbled, waking up. he put his hands to the floor, focused his mind, and reverted to the form requiring the least energy, his Spirit form, and rested. standing up, he closed his eyes. when he opened them again, Jupiter was in front of him, time frozen to ensure their conversation was not overheard. "you do not possess the mental capability. give me your hand, and focus your mind.", Jupiter said, offering out his hand. Zhu Yuan focused his mind, and took hold of Jupiter's hand. at that moment, time unfroze, and the two stood in a village made from marble, other people like Jupiter walking around. "this was our civilisation. this was us before we experimented. on things like normal mortals. and sea creatures.", Jupiter said. now, they stood in an armory. "we experimented on normal weapons. we expected the mortals to know how to use them for peace. but they broke our tools. they used them against each other. we destroyed what we could, sealed away what we could not. take one. you are the last of us. use this time to your advantage. simply focus your mind with what you have seen.", the God said. Zhu Yuan took a bow and a quiver, then grabbed an axe. then he focuesd his mind, his mental capability now able to host a God, he returned to his time, where the Yim family were, in L.O.N.E's lair. "where is it?", he questioned, looking around.

"I dunno... Probably doesn't want us here, so... We'd better get out..." Neo said, as he and the rest of his empire move out of L.O.N.E's lair. 3 years later, Harry Gavins makes his appearance as Sasha's husband, then Gabriel Gavins was born in the year 2049. 2 years after, Neo and Melissa raised their first child, Elisha 'Elle' Uchigya, a newcomer. In the year 2051, taking place in The Yim Empire's local hospital... "Mel... You've done a pretty good job.. That's our daughter..." Neo said, as he held the baby for the first time. Gabriel, Sasha's 2 year old son, walked off Melissa's ward without his mother knowing. Then, Sasha realised Gabriel went off somewhere, and caught up. "Gabriel! Don't go wandering off, son!" she said. Several months later, in the year 2052, in L.O.N.E's lair, L.O.N.E retrieves its powers from its lackeys, as they have their own independant powers to deal with. Then, Kayne VI and VII approaches L.O.N.E and asks for their mission. "What do we have to do now, L.O.N.E?" asked Kayne VI. "Well... F*ck those! I don't have missions for you anymore! Had enough of them. Do what you're supposed to do!" L.O.N.E replied. "Really now? This sucks... My father and I have been doing---" said Kayne VII, before being cut short by L.O.N.E's words. "ILLEGAL ALCHEMY!" it said. Both Kaynes decide to walk off, doing what they're supposed to. Meanwhile, in the year 2055, taking place in The Yim Empire building, Melissa and Neo raised two more children. Logan Uchigya, born in 2053, and Leo Uchigya, born in 2055. 4 year old Elisha takes herself to the garden and already started training with her professionally-made throwing knives. "One, and two and three and four! We can kick L.O.N.E's evil ass!" Elisha chanted, as she threw her knives at the training dummies Ron had set up back in 2035.

"stand back.", he said, taking out his bow, and retrieving an arrow. he aimed carefully at a dummy, and fired. when the arrow hit the dummy, the energy in the arrow tore the dummy apart, blasting through it with the same gold magic circle as the katana. then, the arrow returned to the quiver. "hmm. stay back again.", he said, putting the bow back and taking out the axe. he readied himself, then ran to another dummy, jumped, and threw the axe at the dummy's head. it exploded, the axe returning to it's owner. as he fell to the floor, he felt something go free in his mind. 'Jupiter's approval..., he thought, landing on the floor. he turned around to face another dummy, and focused his mind on it. a gold energy appeared around the dummy, and crushed it like a snake crushing its prey. as soon as he stopped focusing, he felt a pain in his mind, only just bearable just to his ancestors. "well, i went back in time and discovered some of my heritage. did you like my aim?", he questioned.

Archived