SSFutureTrunks

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1320756701' post='5625971']
I don't understand how you can put more counters on Gohan when he's already reached his max.
[/quote]
His effect just lets him, but its only temporary. It looks weird, but ive seen cards like it. Basically its 'monster effect over-rules any other previous restriction', because thats just what the effect does.

[quote name='Maynard Kemp' timestamp='1320704052' post='5624505']
For what I know of Ki Charge is that its not quick and leads you open so I have a surrgestion. Increase Ki gain and make them so they cannot attack. This could be a unique one for the Z fighters and is good. I just think that to limit the attack is a better idea with higher Ki gain.
[/quote]

Hmm. Thats interesting, but i can't make them unable to attack....that wouldnt fit. I think its a good idea to increase the Ki gain however.

Team monsters. These monster are high level monsters that can only be special summoned when thoughing away there parts (l ike a syncro). Example; Piccilo and Goku are on the field. You can tribute these to form the team Goku and Piccilo card. This card as like 2700 attack and so forth. One effect monster with both of them on it. Fits since how many times they work together.

Trap card; A card idea follow what the Elemental hero's did(maybe look at them closer) it allowed you to bring back a normal elemental hero from your graveyard to the field in face up attack position. After one had been destroyed.

[quote name='Maynard Kemp' timestamp='1320997805' post='5632376']
Team monsters. These monster are high level monsters that can only be special summoned when thoughing away there parts (l ike a syncro). Example; Piccilo and Goku are on the field. You can tribute these to form the team Goku and Piccilo card. This card as like 2700 attack and so forth. One effect monster with both of them on it. Fits since how many times they work together.

Trap card; A card idea follow what the Elemental hero's did(maybe look at them closer) it allowed you to bring back a normal elemental hero from your graveyard to the field in face up attack position. After one had been destroyed.
[/quote]
good suggestions...that sounds like a possibility.

[quote name='SSFutureTrunks' timestamp='1321327665' post='5642675']
can you uh....repeat that in english....?
[/quote]The pictures are better, and the card text should be posted for the synchro monster
To the cards themselves though, I like them and the pictures are pretty good. I like the trap cards. All the cards seem well balanced and they make sense.

I was dying at the comments...
How could no one mention how outdated his OCG was?
Replace all commas with a colon, capitalize the first letter after the colon, and you're done. Any other sentence seperators should be a semi-colon.
You don't have to put the ATK gain per counter in parenthesis, for it is not correct OCG and an eyesore.
Also, DEF is not important at all compared to how effective its eff is, so the card doesn't need to have big DEF (as if 1700 was big lol...)
[b]D[/b]uel should not be capitalized.
I won't look at anymore.
7/10, prety good for a beginner.

Archived