>>Perfectionist Designz<< - [[SHOP APPLICANTS]]

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]PerfectionistDesignz.png

<>

Thread Introduction

Hello, and welcome. I'd just like to introduce you to this thread so you can perfectly understand what this thread is for and what it is about. However the first thing I will ask is that you do not post in this thread unless you are actually willing to work in Perfectionist Designz, do not come here to spam or to order requests as it will be reported to a member of staff.

I would also like to say that I would prefer people to post here who actually understand what they are talking about and arn't here to make silly shop items like pokemon sprites which anyone can get. If this is in the wrong place then please feel free to move it to the correct location but I didn't want to post this in the shop area because that would clutter the shop and requests area.

Application Form For Employment[/align]

[b]Employee Username[/b]: [[YOUR FORUM USERNAME]]
[b]Graphical Experience[/b]: [[HOW LONG YOU HAVE DONE GRAPHICS FOR]]
[b]Graphical Types[/b]: [[WHAT KINDS OF GRAPHICS CAN YOU DO, THIS CAN INCLUDE BOOSTERS, SPRITES, ETC]]
[b]Graphical Examples[/b]: [[PROVIDE AT LEAST FIVE GRAPHICAL EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK]]
[b]Why You[/b]: [[CAREFULLY EXPLAIN WHY YOU SHOULD BE IN THE TEAM]]

[align=center]Possible Applicants For Employment

**Max**

**Cybernetic Dragon**

**God GAK**

**CrazyKev**

<>

PerfectionistDesignz.png[/align]

Employee Username: [[Max]]

Graphical Experience: [[About a year, been good at it for 6 months]]

Graphical Types: [[banners]]

Graphical Examples: [[I think this is about 50 Examples]]

Why You: [[i think i should be on the team because i can make good graphics, i have 155 EXP in the Graphic Artist Club (thats good) and I am currently unemployed.]]

Employee Username: [[Cybernetic Dragon]]

Graphical Experience: [[about 5 months]]

Graphical Types: [[sprites, Banners, Avatars, Booster Packs, Custom Images for cards, Monster Banner*a cool idea i have been developing*]]

Graphical Examples: [[My Archive]]

Why You: [[i quickly learn new items and am going to get CS3 today so my graphics will be of better quality now. if i go to a shop i dont need to be payed for all that i care, i can work for a very low wage if any. oh ya currently unemployed.]]

Employee Username: [[God GAK]]

Graphical Experience: [[8 months]]

Graphical Types: [splices, Boosters, Banners, Custom Images, Avatars, Characterrs holding cards etc.]

Graphical Examples: [here and check my shop for more if you like]

Why You: Well, i know that you are one of the best graphic artists and i am ready for some serious work.

I think I'll try...

Employee Username: CrazyKev

Graphical Experience: About 2 months

Graphical Types: Signatures, and avatars.

Graphical Examples: here, here, here, Some of my first, Last avatar

Why You: I quickly learn how to make stuff. I can also make many more things. Well, and a friend of mine said that I'm way better at making these things than him.

Employee Username: kizzi

Graphical Experience: 3 months with banners, though that doesn't make me any less pwnage.

Graphical Types: Banners, Avatars, CS3 Brush Sets

Graphical Examples: Kizzi's Penultimate Archive!

Why You: Simple. I'm scored 9/10 in the Graphic Artists club, and I've been doing graphics for only 3 months. Do the math, and you'll see I improve a lot with time. Also, I don't really care too much about pay (I would like a little, even only 3-5 points). Also, I have limited time offers. Yay!

Edit: Real link to my archive.

Graphical Types: [[sprites' date= Banners, Avatars, Booster Packs, Custom Images for cards, Monster Banner*a cool idea i have been developing*]]

Why You: [[i quickly learn new items and am going to get CS3 today so my graphics will be of better quality now. if i go to a shop i dont need to be payed for all that i care, i can work for a very low wage if any. oh ya currently unemployed.]]

No you work in my shop remember !!

[sORRY I DO NOT THINK I DESERVE TO WORK HERE, AS I AM NOT VERY GOOD WITH GRAPHICS]

Graphical Types: [[sprites' date= Banners, Avatars, Booster Packs, Custom Images for cards, Monster Banner*a cool idea i have been developing*]]

No you work in my shop remember !!

[sORRY I DO NOT THINK I DESERVE TO WORK HERE, AS I AM NOT VERY GOOD WITH GRAPHICS]

i can work in more then 1 shops.

No you are the one who doesn't understand, as I was simply telling you why I said that and you to say I don't understand.

If I get banned then it will be for proving my point and I am starting to dislike you becuase you say utter Spam as in it is pure spam but it had a reason.

[You probably already dislike me]

S-stupid [No stupid]

P - Pointless [Yes abit pointless but not very]

A [Annoying -well to you it may be]

M [Message-well ofcourse it is]

Archived