Wind-Up and X-Saber Xyzs Done Right

Wind-Up Zenmaikoto
LIGHT/Machine/Rank 5/3000 ATK/1000 DEF
2 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 face-up monster on the field, other than this monster; Increase the ATK of that target by 1000. This monster's ATK and DEF cannot be increased by card effects.

Wind-Up Zenmaijin
DARK/Machine/Rank 3/1600 ATK/700 DEF
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 monster your opponent controls; If that target was Special Summoned from your opponent's Extra Deck, return that target to the Extra Deck, then Special Summon any monsters used to Special Summon that target.

XX-Saber Twinbladeknight
EARTH/Warrior/Rank 4/2400 ATK/2400 DEF
2 Level 4 "X-Saber" monsters
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 "X-Saber" monster in your Graveyard; Add that target to your hand.

X-Saber Bariza
EARTH/Warrior/Rank 3/2200 ATK/900 DEF
2 Level 3 "X-Saber" monsters
Whenever an "X-Saber" monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points or destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: If this monster has an Xyz Material attached, your opponent must discard 1 card at random from their hand. During each of your End Phases: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card.

Feel free to correct my OCG.
And let me know if these work better than M.X-Saber Invoker and Wind-Up Zenmaiou.
Also, in a continuity I have somewhere on the Internet, Bariza and Twinbladeknight are Numbers 66 and 48, respectively (an anime reference, which you could try and guess). What Number should Zenmaikoto be?

• 3 weeks later...

I think you should add an attack preventing effect to Zenmaikoto if it were to use its effect, or just reduce its ATK. cause how it is now you could easily end up with 2 3000+ monsters on your field (including Zenmaikoto) without any drawbacks. also Zenmaikoto's effect appears to be continues which is also quite OP'ed, so I would make its effect last until the End Phase at least such as with many other ATK ganining effects. otherwise I think the cards are awesome :) *thumbs up*

Archived