Rank 4 Xyz [Gemzone Dragon]

Zextra

[center]Yes, this is an old card I made a while ago, but here it is anyways.[/center]

[center][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2818/gemzonedragonbighd.png[/img][/center]

[center][i][b]Lore:[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]3 Level 4 monsters[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]The Xyz Summon of this card cannot be negated. Once during each of your Standby Phases: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summons and your card effects cannot be negated this turn.[/b][/i][/center]

[quote name='Nu-13' timestamp='1320740386' post='5625892']
...So in other words, it's a turn of Cold Wave and stops your opponent using Veiler. :mellow: Anyone but me want to call broke simply because it's nearly completely Cold Wave?
[/quote]
It doesn't stop them from using cards such as D Prison, Bottomless, Mirror Force, or Moon, only those that specifically negate, such as the Solemns and Veiler.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1320741115' post='5625903']
It doesn't stop them from using cards such as D Prison, Bottomless, Mirror Force, or Moon, only those that specifically negate, such as the Solemns and Veiler.
[/quote]

Most of the mentioned are never run... :mellow:

On the last topic of this I made, Black said that it wouldn't be nearly as OP if I lowered it's ATK to 2400...

Let's see here...
Rank 1 would make it stupid to try and get out
Rank 2: Balls, but the stats wouldn't be good
Rankl 3: Tour Guide makes it broken
Rank 4: Rabbit makes it broken
Rankl 5 and onward: useless

...any suggestions?

Haven't posted on a card in a while but I like this one so I'll say this there are 2 things you can do to make this card more ballanced, 1 make the Xyz Material specific eith by attribute or type, 2 maybe make it either or for the effect when activitaed you can protect your special summons or card effects not both or if both it will require multiple overlay units.

[quote name='-Tsubaki-' timestamp='1320863990' post='5628590']
Don't listen to the above poster. Maybe you could make it use 3 Level 4s instead? Because then this would be one of the only useful Xyzs which require 3 Level 4s which would make it awesome.
[/quote]
Fair enough - I'll edit it later. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1320865135' post='5628626']
Haven't posted on a card in a while but I like this one so I'll say this there are 2 things you can do to make this card more ballanced, 1 make the Xyz Material specific eith by attribute or type, 2 maybe make it either or for the effect when activitaed you can protect your special summons or card effects not both or if both it will require multiple overlay units.
[/quote]
Thanks for your input - However, using 3 Xyz Materials seems to balance it out enough while allowing it to keep its effect as is ^^

EDIT: ...edited...

Archived