Solemn Commandment

·Toot

[center][img]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/Toot4/trap1.png[/img][/center]

[quote][color=#ff0000]You must Tribute 1 monster and pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card. All effect damage either player takes this turn is doubled until the End Phase. Each player can only activate the effect of "Solemn Commandment" once per Duel.[/color][/quote]

[center][color=#daa520]There... Your Welcome Burn Decks... Now Your OTK/FTK Might Actually Work...[/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080]lol I Notice I'm Missing The Serial Number... I Think This Is Op'ed... I'm Not Really Sure... I Just Wanted To Make It XD... And I Don't Think I Needed To Add "until the End Phase"...[/color][/center]
[center][color=#b22222]How Is It?[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008000]OCG Fixes Appreciated[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]I Give Reps For Constructive Feedback.[/color][/center]

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1320773144' post='5626224']
thnx... and i made the template look old on purpose lol

i was thinking of making it a counter... that would be funny... someeone plays solemn judgement... you know what happens next lol
but would that be possible?
[/quote]
Unless i was going to take a lot of damage i would not negate that card cause the person how activates it loses a monster and 1000lp but if you use solemn you still lose half your lp and you can just use dimensional prison to counter the attacking monster

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1320773812' post='5626246']
well you get the timing wrong it'll be a OTK on you as well
[/quote]
[size=8][b]I HATE YOU IDIOT, SHUT UP.[/b][/size]

You know NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And you think you can roam around RC like you're the ultimate lord of this section. NO. F***ING NO. STOP IT.

The whole point of this card is to OTK, and nothing more. Unless you're the biggest dork ever in the century you'd know WHEN to use this, and HOW too. This card is like a win condition, really.

OT: Unlike ragnarok, most people are smart enough to realize that if you're using this outside when you're going to win, you're doing it really, really wrong.

In other words, this card will be extremely bad for the game, and if Konami prints this, I'd absolutely hate it. It's an interesting idea, but at the same time it's terribly overpowered, and if you want to make it balanced, it becomes unusable in the process.

It's meh.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320844557' post='5628200']
[size=8][b]I HATE YOU IDIOT, SHUT UP.[/b][/size]

You know NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And you think you can roam around RC like you're the ultimate lord of this section. NO. F***ING NO. STOP IT.

The whole point of this card is to OTK, and nothing more. Unless you're the biggest dork ever in the century you'd know WHEN to use this, and HOW too. This card is like a win condition, really.

OT: Unlike ragnarok, most people are smart enough to realize that if you're using this outside when you're going to win, you're doing it really, really wrong.

In other words, this card will be extremely bad for the game, and if Konami prints this, I'd absolutely hate it. It's an interesting idea, but at the same time it's terribly overpowered, and if you want to make it balanced, it becomes unusable in the process.

It's meh.
[/quote]So much hate... lol xD
thnx for teh FB man

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1320846443' post='5628219']
I think he's kewl... did you guys get into something when you 1st joined or something? lol
[/quote]
Don't worry about it. We don't need stories on here, keep it private.

But yea so DP and I see eye to eye. Burn as a type is either crap or broken, and there is no real balance. Burn should just be an extra oomph, not a deckstyle.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1320851745' post='5628314']
Don't worry about it. We don't need stories on here, keep it private.

But yea so DP and I see eye to eye. Burn as a type is either crap or broken, and there is no real balance. Burn should just be an extra oomph, not a deckstyle.
[/quote]lol if u say so... and thnx for teh FB
[quote name='Lupin Canis Timberwolf' timestamp='1320852138' post='5628324']
XD just for lols, Summon Prime Material Dragon! XD (I do realize the burn will be too fast for him to even come out and witness the damage to do something about it :P)
[/quote]xD

Archived