Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Agro

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1330636223' post='5850293']
Hiding to because of two things.

1. Sniping with a Drag is easier when they DON'T know where you are *coughacrcough*

2. It's hilarious when somebody walks past you without noticing you.
[/quote]The second you shoot/kill them, then they know exactly where you are.

Ok, time to explain this all at once.

1. Find spot.

2. Stay in spot.

3. After giggling at several people walking past you, Snipe/MP9 person closest to you.

4. Find different spot.

Or, I could just spend an entire match in one spot, not moving or trying to kill.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1330636223' post='5850293']
Hiding to because of two things.

1. Sniping with a Drag is easier when they DON'T know where you are *coughacrcough*

2. It's hilarious when somebody walks past you without noticing you.
[/quote]

please sniping with ANYTHING is easier when they don't where you are

Okay guys, I just now downloaded and played the two new maps.

Piazza: OH HOW I LOVE CLOSE QUARTERS. C4 and P90 allowed me to destroy in Domination. By and far one of my favorite maps in the game, unlike Liberation, I'm still trying to figure this map out fully. So many damn intersecting streets, rooftops and tunnels. IT'S SO CRAZY I LOVE IT.

Liberation: This is a whole new game with this map. It encourages stealth, meaning a lot of people will be using the perks that avoid UAV and portable radar. It also encourages silenced weapons and snipers. Oh, and a sh*t load of camping. Mako, your stay silent tactic probably works best on this map, with any gun. There are a lot of ways to infiltrate the opposing side, something I don't necessarily like, but that's there for your use nonetheless. Very open, AR's, LMGs with a little less recoil and Snipers rain supreme. Still... I'm kinda meh on it.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1330643676' post='5850570']
what, you dislike open maps?
[/quote]I dislike snipers sniping better than me.

Also, how my portable radar did nothing for me on that map. I overuse that sh*t like nothing else.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1330656808' post='5851088']
The outside areas look that exact same. Either that or I've been smoking too much of DarkLink's weed.
[/quote]IT'll be the weed then.

Plus there's no lincoln tunnel. It's f*cking Central Park.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1330658125' post='5851134']
and here I thought the portable radar was always useful
[/quote]There are perks to hide from it.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1330658237' post='5851141']
It is. But Liberation is such an open map that the short range of the radar doesn't do you any good due to the incredible distance snipers can see you at.
[/quote]It's not that. It's the perks.

This is what happened:
I was on Carbon, and I was near the Militia spawn. You know how there is that building that is directly in front the spawn, and there is a stairway leading onto the catwalk to the left of the building? Well I was running through the small building, and I got to the left entrance, overlooking said stairway. Two enemies were on it, one facing me, the other looking into the distance. I killed the first guy, and took maybe one bullet. Then the other enemy, startled by his teammate's death, turned around and shot at me with his Skorpion. For some reason, I just couldn't seem to lock onto him quick enough, which was strange, because he was literally right next to the guy I killed. I but one bullet, maybe 2 into him, but I died. :/

Archived