Dharc

[center][color=#008080][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]Please CnC.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4][img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5360/230240.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][b][u][size=5][color=#008080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]LORE[/font][/color][/size][/u][/b][/center]

[center][size=5][color=#008080][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing three Aqua-type monsters on your side of the field while this card is in your hand or by its own effect, and not by other ways. This card's ATK is equal to the amount of cards in your hand -1 x1000. This card is unaffected by card effects. When your opponent Special Summons a monster with 2000 or less ATK: It's effects are negated, and it is banished during the End Phase. Once per turn: You can send two cards from your hand to the Graveyard and banish every monster you control while you control two or more monsters; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/center]

the 1st effect doesn't state where its being summoned from... unless i missed something
i think its kinda Op'ed since your opponent's monster is negated then banished...
maybe i'm wrong but eh...
its easy to summon and would be a lulz in banisharks

eh... 8/10

Archived