HENSHIN! Kamen Rider! Decade Climax Generations! [OOC/Re-make/Not Started/Accepting Anyone!]

sgrug4

Calling all Rider Fans! Here's your chance to live decades over and over again.
IC: TBA
[b]CURRENT WORLD[/b]: Decade's home
[spoiler=Plot]
Tsukasa stared at his photos in disbelief. [i]Nani [what?!]! Again?[/i]he thought to himself. The photos he tried to capture weren't properly exposed, coming out distorted. He shuffled through them and came upon a photo of biker traveler. [i]So wild. His determination drives him to travel the world...[/i][i]That's it! I will capture the whole wor--[/i] His thoughts were interupted
"[b]Mikan Family Secret Technique: Laughing Pressure Point![/b]" with that said, Natsumi jammed her thumb into Tsukasa's lower neck, causing him to burst out in laughter, falling off his chair.
As he caught his breath, he panted, "[b]Natsumikan! Why do you sneak up like that?[/b]"
"[b]Tsukasa-chan, what are you doing? You are horrible at photography[/b]!"
"[b]Nonsense! I have an epiphany. I am going to capture...the whole world![/b]"
Natsumi gave a weird look.
"[b]Tsukasa-chan? Photograph the world? You can't even make money through the studio![/b]"
Tsukasa examined the strapped double-lens camera around his neck, as the bell rang by the door.
"[b]Aye! Customer![/b]" exclaimed Natsumi-chan.
Tsukasa looked back at his photos, and followed Natsumi
A man with a clown-colored tuxedo and a white fedora came in.
"[b]Can I help you?[/b]" Natsumi asked.
"[b]I'll be on my way soon. I'm here to pick up my photos.[/b]" he said in a low tone
"[b]Eh...We need more time! Sorry, sorry!" [/b]Natsumi exclaimed.
"[b]I wished we had more time. Our world is going to be destroyed soon. Carry on with your day...Decade."[/b] muttered the man under his breath before he left.
[b]"Eh? Destroyed?" [/b]Natsumi stood there and wondered about what the man had said.
"[b]Natsumikan! Watch out!"[/b] Shouted Tsukasa.
Natsumi looked up and saw the pillars supporting Hikari Studio collapsed. Tsukasa ran and grabbed her away from the pillars just before they fell. Then, a bright earthquake erupted.
"[b]Natsumikan![/b]" Shouted Tsukasa, as she ran outside to look for the man
"[b]Ehh? Where'd he go?"[/b] she wondered.
Her knees buckled in the trembling. As the central building disappeared, so did the skyscrapers along it.
"[b]What?! What's going -- ahh![/b]" Natsumi fell to the ground, with ehr hands clutching her head.
"[b]Natsumikan!" [/b]Shouted Tsukasa, as he ran out to get her.
Suddenly, monsters appeared from gray sand and obstructed his path...

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules]
- YCM Advanced Clause
- BE ABSOLUTELY FAIR
- Have some mercy. Do not obliterate your opponent unless its a monster or your character is Asakura > :D
- Be active 4-5 days a week please
- Can have more than 1 character! (Be reasonable)
- Must have decent knowledge of series (At least 1-3 episodes)
- Speak in 3rd person, be detailed, and be relevant
- Have absolute fun
= BE CREATIVE :)!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application [home world]]
[spoiler=Staple Characters]
[spoiler=Tsukasa]
-Your Name
-A brief bio of him *proving you've watched decade*
- Human: [url="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iuworkODnOc/TaRkLydeIyI/AAAAAAAAAZE/4tZSTjD8i24/s1600/_RAW_+Kamen+Rider+Decade+-+01+_DivX6.8.4+TQ4.4+704x396+24fps_+_252F4055__0001.jpg"]http://2.bp.blogspot...F4055__0001.jpg[/url]
- Rider: [url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/Decade_Complete_Form.jpg/220px-Decade_Complete_Form.jpg"]http://upload.wikime...mplete_Form.jpg[/url]
- CREATE YOUR OWN CARD (optional- must be fair, cannot be finisher, must be creative, cannot fatally wound opponent)
- [b]ROLE:[/b] Travels through worlds of Kamen Riders to save his own. The destroyer and Protagonist.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Natsumi]
-Your Name
-Brief Prior Knowledge of her
-Human: [url="http://www.supersentai.com/database/2009_decade/images/decade-al-natsumi.jpg"]http://www.supersent...-al-natsumi.jpg[/url]
-[b]ROLE:[/b] Supports Tsukasa on his journey through worlds. Protagonist
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Riders or Monsters]
-Your name
-Race (Human, Rider, Monster [examples: worm, imagin, grongi])
- Rider world
-Pic (form)
-Pic (human)
-Personality
-Role
-CREATE YOUR OWN CARD (optional, cannot fatally wound, must be fair)
-Rival
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Accepted]
[/spoiler]

HAVE FUN!

We will start as soon as 3 or more roles are filled.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1320868226' post='5628703']
Reserve me Diend I haven't seen this show so I'll look it up but I have seen other Kamen Rider hows before.
[/quote]
Okay! DiEnd is not in this World, sadly. But we can get a glimpse of him. For example:
DiEnd watches over a jagged cliff. With a scoff, he walks away, without being noticed.

Something like that ^. But right now, He is too OP to fight >_> LOL.
So fill out an app for someone u like and we can get started as soon as enough roles are filled!

[quote name='FreelancerRaiko' timestamp='1320887548' post='5629538']
lol was just thinking how awesome it would be to have a kamen rider rp.

Though wouldn't simply rehashing the original decade story line in an rp form be a bit...pointless? even if you were to add in a few new things...
[/quote]
YES that's EXACTLY the kind of critique i was looking for!
You have SUCH a point. [b]Suggestions welcome![/b]

The things i REALLY look forward to:
1. More more more riders from each world. Like in ryuki, we can have each rider play a different part. Honestly, i did not like the fighting-for-judge system -.-
I want to see zolda interupting a full house fight with final vent, i want to see ohja showing no mercy!! You get me?

2. Maybe even more worlds...hehe

3. Have more decade enemies, not just DiEnd. Maybe riders from other worlds can be rivals to decade.

Want to aply for a role for World 1?

Maybe have something like the characters from different worlds are all drawn into 1 world and they either fight each other or something else in order to return to there own worlds. That way it could be based on Decade but still have it's own feel, also most people will probably want to be riders or monsters so it'll help.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1320971102' post='5631729']
Maybe have something like the characters from different worlds are all drawn into 1 world and they either fight each other or something else in order to return to there own worlds. That way it could be based on Decade but still have it's own feel, also most people will probably want to be riders or monsters so it'll help.
[/quote]
That's what this is xD.
Created new plot ^_^

i suppose i can do a kamen rider that's similiar to decade himself. Unfortunately i haven't seen all the kamen rider series so i havent watched decade yet lol, but i know enough to do an rp i guess.

Guess i'll start working on the app. Here's a pic of the kamen rider i'm going to use:

[Spoiler='Spoiler']
[img]http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/1/84/44c91b7da498bdf04b8238a0abe6af9b.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='FreelancerRaiko' timestamp='1320981279' post='5632059']
i suppose i can do a kamen rider that's similiar to decade himself. Unfortunately i haven't seen all the kamen rider series so i havent watched decade yet lol, but i know enough to do an rp i guess.

Guess i'll start working on the app. Here's a pic of the kamen rider i'm going to use:

[Spoiler='Spoiler']
[img]http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/1/84/44c91b7da498bdf04b8238a0abe6af9b.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
So, do you want this to be an original world?
Or do you want to play a rider from another pre-made world?
Or do you want this to be set in a speicific world (ex. this rider culd be from ryuki. Advent beast? Vents? etc)

Archived