- Revival of the Undead - [6/7] [Zombie Synchro Support ; Un-Earthing Added!]

Synchronized

[b][i]NEWEST![/i][/b]

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2963/3059x.jpg[/img]

[quote]Target 1 Zombie-Type monster you control: Banish that monster; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH Zombie-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Each player can only use the effect of "Un-Earthing" once per Duel.[/quote]

[spoiler=Frozen Skull Spirit NOV11-EN009]
[img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7148/3059.jpg[/img]

[quote]When this card is Special Summoned: You can Tribute 1 other Zombie-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Level 4 EARTH Zombie-Type monster from your hand or Deck. It cannot be used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of an Xyz Monster. The effect of "Frozen Skull Spirit" can only be used once per turn.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reborn Soul - Atyle NOV11-EN010]
[img]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7148/3059.jpg[/img]

[quote]When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Reborn Soul" monster, except "Reborn Soul - Atyle" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Reborn Soul" monster from your hand.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reborn Soul - Alreis NOV11-EN012]
[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7148/3059.jpg[/img]
[/CODE]

[quote]When this card is added from your Deck to your hand by the effect of an Effect Monster: You can Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Reborn Soul" monster in your Graveyard, except "Reborn Soul - Alreis"; add the targeted monster to your hand.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Naturia Ghoul NOV11-EN013]
[img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5742/3059k.jpg[/img]

[quote]While this card is in your hand or on the field and you control a Zombie-Type monster: Decrease this card's Level by 1. When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 Zombie-Type monster you control; until the End Phase, the targeted monster's Level becomes 1, and it is treated as a Tuner monster. This card cannot be used as an Xyz Material Monster for the Xyz Summon of an Xyz Monster.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reborn Soul - Altain NOV11-EN014]
[img]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5888/3059b.jpg[/img]

[quote]When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Reborn Soul" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Reborn Soul - Altain". If you control 1 or more "Reborn Soul" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect: It gains ATK equal to the number of "Reborn Soul" monsters in your Graveyard x 800.[/quote][/spoiler]

Just a small set (still in progess) to give Zombies some more Synchro versatility.

[color=#FF0000]This card is really cool.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]I like the picture, it really fit by the name.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]It's okay that you say: [b]Kazuki Takashi[/b], but if you use that name make it 1996.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]The effect you made is good, I don't see anything wrong with that.[/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]This card is really good, but try to change 2011 to 1996.[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]I give you a 9.7/10 for your card, keep it up![/i][/color]

[quote name='☼◄Firewolf►☼' timestamp='1320859353' post='5628503']
[color=#FF0000]This card is really cool.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]I like the picture, it really fit by the name.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]It's okay that you say: [b]Kazuki Takashi[/b], but if you use that name make it 1996.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]The effect you made is good, I don't see anything wrong with that.[/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]This card is really good, but try to change 2011 to 1996.[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]I give you a 9.7/10 for your card, keep it up![/i][/color]
[/quote]

Thanks, though I don't think the 1996 really makes much of a difference. I like to have the current year just so I know when I made the card, etc.

[quote name='Hawk 1172' timestamp='1320860680' post='5628520']
[sup]nice card how about a monster card for the sorceress in the backround casting the skull[/sup]
[/quote]

Eh, I don't think that's necessary, really. Though I did consider something that would work in combination with this, maybe as my next card. Not quite sure.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1320861554' post='5628535']
shame it has to be EXACTLY lv4 for the zombie monster, why not make it lv4 or lower?
[/quote]

It makes it a little less diverse, and since it does grab from the Deck, I don't want it to be [i]too[/i] good, in the sense that it could offer too many options to be balanced. That said, I'm not entirely sure what Level 4 Zombies you could use with this, but still.

[b]Edit:[/b] Added two new cards; looking to make this a small, 7 card set.

Epic card design is epic. The Reborn Souls keep a nice advantage and some Swarm/Synchro Shennanigans with a well place Zombie Master + Zombie Tuner/Zombie World Tuner

Frozen just might make Formula more diversified along with other level 5 Synchro Plays (who doesn't want a nice Catastor/T.G. Librarian?) and it sets up nice plays if you Tribute Mizuki. :rolleyes: ahh...the possibilities!~

[quote name='☼◄Firewolf►☼' timestamp='1320865891' post='5628652']
[color=#FF0000]Okay, if you like it with 2011, thats good.:--)[/color]
[/quote]

Really, it's only because I've been here since 2007, so it's cool to be able to see like what cards I made in what years. That's all.

[quote=Lupin Canis Timberwolf]
Epic card design is epic. The Reborn Souls keep a nice advantage and some Swarm/Synchro Shennanigans with a well place Zombie Master + Zombie Tuner/Zombie World Tuner

Frozen just might make Formula more diversified along with other level 5 Synchro Plays (who doesn't want a nice Catastor/T.G. Librarian?) and it sets up nice plays if you Tribute Mizuki. :rolleyes: ahh...the possibilities!~[/quote]

[b]I have a third Reborn Soul in the works, haven't quite finished him up yet. And just a few Spells/Traps to go with them. I'll probably use this in a Fan Fic of sorts; seems like it fits. :P[/b]

[b]Like I said, I definitely like the possibility to go into Naturia Beast with this, because it helps Zombies out immensely to be able to mill + negate, and maintain a strong field presence at the same time.[/b]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1320876199' post='5628984']
well the xyz summoning not allowed means little for Ghoul, we all know you'd just use it for synchro food, which is a good idea you dropped its level by 1
[/quote]

Exactly, it boosts both the Naturia theme and its own theme because even if you're running it in standard Naturia, it can still make itself a Level 4; it has its benefits.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1320980245' post='5632026']
"If you control 1 or more "Reborn Soul" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand"

For that effect you should have said in the case you have only ONE Reborn Soul monster on the field, you can special summon Altain from your hand unless the Reborn Soul monster on the field is ANOTHER Altain
[/quote]

Yeah, but I don't think stacking the Altain would even be that big of an issue. Sure, you could Rank 1, but all that does is support the Xyz mechanic unintentionally.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1320995339' post='5632355']
typical revival card, nothing really special, though I don't see anything imbalanced on this either
[/quote]

Well, I had to be careful because it's not revival, it's Deck search. You get the monster from the Deck as opposed to the Graveyard, which allows for a variety of more plays. That said, I don't think it's too bad.

Archived