Supersonic Duck

AuroraM

Utilizing my photographic, Photoshop and Yugioh skeelz, I decided to have a bit of fun.

[img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9965/145723.jpg[/img]

EDIT: The text is kinda small I realize, so here's the text -

"Sonic Chick" + "Sonic Duck" + "Sonic Bird"
If this card battles an opponent's Attack Position monster and the monster is of equal attack to this card, this card is not destroyed. Once per turn, you can name a card type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) and reveal the top card of your Draw Deck. If the card revealed matches the card type named, send the revealed card to the graveyard; this monster can attack directly until the End Phase. If not, place the revealed card on the top of your deck.

(I actually made this as a present for a friend. His nickname is Ducky)

[quote name='Vladamier2ndattempt' timestamp='1321475366' post='5646747']
Once per turn, you can name a card type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) and draw a card. If the card was named correctly, send it to the graveyard and this monster can attack directly until the End Phase. <--where does it go if your wrong?
[/quote]
Nothing happens if you get it wrong. Will edit ^^

If this card battles an opponent's Attack Position monster and the monster is of equal attack to this card, this card is not destroyed. Once per turn, you can name a card type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) and reveal the top card of your [s]Draw[/s] Deck. If the card revealed matches the card type named, send the revealed card to the graveyard; this monster can attack directly until the End Phase. If not, place the revealed card on the [s]top[/s] [b]bottom[/b] of your deck.

It make more playable and balanced. IMO
Rating: 8/10
want to kno what it means look in the ratings under my sig.

[quote name='Sorin Markov' timestamp='1321561417' post='5649011']
If this card battles an opponent's Attack Position monster and the monster is of equal attack to this card, this card is not destroyed. Once per turn, you can name a card type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) and reveal the top card of your [s]Draw[/s] Deck. If the card revealed matches the card type named, send the revealed card to the graveyard; this monster can attack directly until the End Phase. If not, place the revealed card on the [s]top[/s] [b]bottom[/b] of your deck.

It make more playable and balanced. IMO
Rating: 8/10
want to kno what it means look in the ratings under my sig.
[/quote]

Thanks very much for the OCG corrections; will modify to that (after my card images get fixed). And sure, I'll change it to bottom too, I just kinda threw that effect in there on a whim. Thanks for the good rating as well ^^

Archived