Reborn Dragon

Reborn Dragon
Level 8
Dark. Dragon/Effect
This card cannot be normal summoned or set. It can be special summoned only by banishing 3 Dragon-type monster in your graveyard. It's ATK is equal to the original ATK of one of the monsters used to summon it [b](you choose which)[/b] Once per turn, you may banish 1 Dragon-type monster in your graveyard and add half of it's original ATK to Reborn Dragon until the End Phase.
ATK: ? DEF: 0

Bolded because I don't know how to word this.

it should state which monster it gets teh atk from, or make it say you choose it...
i think its Up'ed because you banish 3 cards cards, but only get teh reward from one of them...
I hink you should take off the second effect and add one that lets you take teh effect of one of the banished monsters aswell as the atk...
or make it so they get them from different monsters...
of those that were banished I mean...

That's much better. I didn't notice this before, but the way you've worded it suggests that you can Special Summon it by its own effect, or by other means, so does that mean if I summon it with my REDMD's effect that it would be summoned with 0 ATK? Or should the card read "Must be Special Summoned by..." so it can ONLY be summoned by its own effect.

[quote name='NeoTwice' timestamp='1320983502' post='5632129']
That's much better. I didn't notice this before, but the way you've worded it suggests that you can Special Summon it by its own effect, or by other means, so does that mean if I summon it with my REDMD's effect that it would be summoned with 0 ATK? Or should the card read "Must be Special Summoned by..." so it can ONLY be summoned by its own effect.
[/quote]
Technically it was a mistake, but do you think it would be best to keep it this way or change it? Thanks for pointing that out either way.

Archived