My Xyz Monster. Number 37!!

Darklord Draxon

there is 2 things i should mention. i am currently drawing the pic for this cardd so i used a different pic for now. That and I don't have the Xyz template right now so I went with what I had.

[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8025/254867i.jpg[/img]

[b]Lore:[/b] [size=4]2 level 4 DARK monsters
This card gains 300 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to this card. Once per turn: you can detach 1 of this card's Xyz Materials; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters in your Graveyard x 200. If you use this effect: this card cannot attack this turn. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Xyz Summon: target 1 level 4 DARK monster in your graveyard and attach it to this card as Xyz Material.[/size]

[size=4]rate / comment / criticism[/size]
[size=4]This is one of my personally favorites other than my Dark Volcano Dragon Synchro Monster.[/size]

It is a rank 4 monster and it starts with 3000 ATK. I think its stats are very powerful for a Rank 4 monster that needs 2 monsters as xyz materials. But I guess its fine. The effect is good (I like cards that inflict effect damage).

Couldn't you find a better picture? I know that it writes 37 but it is only a number it is not a monster. :(

Archived