Anti-Xyz Archetype (Lol?)

Case_closed

[b]Xyz Robber Light [LIGHT/Level 1/Machine/Effect][/b]
[b][ATK:3000/DEF:2500][/b]
[b]Lore[/b]:[b][b]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When a monster you control is sent to the graveyard,(except by battle) you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/b] [/b][b]Once per turn, you can equip up to 3 Xyz monsters your opponent controls and all their Xyz materials to this card. This card gains the combined ATK of all the Xyz monsters equipped to this card. [/b][b]You can detach 1 Xyz material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card: Look at all cards in your opponent's field and hand, until the end phase. If this card would be destroyed: You can detach 1 Xyz material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card instead.[/b]

[b]Xyz Robber Steel [LIGHT/Level 1/Machine/Effect]
[ATK:28[/b][b]00/DEF:2500][/b]
[b]Lore:[b]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When a monster you control is sent to the graveyard,(except by battle) you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/b] Once per turn, you can equip up to 2 Xyz monsters your opponent controls and all their Xyz materials to this card. This card gains the combined ATK of all the Xyz monsters equipped to this card. While this card has no Xyz monsters equipped to this card: This card cannot attack. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card: Double all damage this card inflicts to your opponent this turn. This card also inflicts piercing damage this turn. While an Xyz monster that is equipped to this card has no Xyz materials, destroy that card.

Xyz Robber Quake [EARTH/Level 1/Machine/Effect]
[ATK:2500/DEF:2000]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When a monster you control is sent to the graveyard,(except by battle) you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz monster your opponent controls. Equip that monster and all its Xyz materials to this card. This card gains the combined ATK of all the Xyz monsters equipped to this card. While this card has no Xyz monsters equipped to this card: This card cannot attack. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card: Select 1 monster your opponent controls: its ATK becomes 0. While an Xyz monster that is equipped to this card has no Xyz materials, destroy that card.[/b]

[b]Xyz Robber Blaze [Coming Soon][/b]

[b]Xyz Robber Storm [WIND/Level 1/Machine/Effect]
[ATK:2000/DEF:1500]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When a monster you control is sent to the graveyard,(except by battle) you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can select 1 Xyz monster your opponent controls. Equip that monster and all its Xyz materials to this card. This card gains the combined ATK of all the Xyz monsters equipped to this card. You can detach 1 Xyz material on an Xyz monster equipped to this card: Return 1 card on the field back to their owner's hand. While an Xyz monster that is equipped to this card has no Xyz materials, destroy that card.[/b]

[b]Yes I know, they are almost the same as the Meklord Emperors, but i'm not creative, so this is what I could come up with.[/b]

[b]Rate, Comment, etc.[/b]
[b]You also have permission to put your own cards in here.[/b]
[b]Give me ideas because (as stated above) I'm not creative.[/b]

Archived