A level 8 Naturia to go with the pattern, hope something like this will be released eventually.

1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
While this card is face up on the field, you can banish 1 1500 or less ATK monster from your hand to negate the Special Summon of a monster and destroy it.

[img]http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2827/514152.jpg[/img]

Not bad for a newcomer. Non-generic summoning requirements break down this card's potential broken-ness, and it's a generally good beatstick. You might want to limit it to once per turn, though. The part with "While this card is face-up on the field" isn't necessary. Also, considering there aren't that many 1500 ATK Monsters out there, make it "or less" and make the effect once per turn, and it can be a bit more viable without being broken in my opinion at least.
Quick OCG fix (as it is now):
You can banish 1 Monster with 1500 ATK from your hand; Negate the Special Summon of a Monster: Destroy it.
And my suggestion:
Once per turn: You can banish 1 Monster with 1500 or less ATK from your hand; Negate the Special Summon of a Monster: Destroy it.
Also, people don't like attachments. Depending on how you made the card, do one of the following:
From the card maker: Click on the card in the card maker, and a URL should show up. Copy and paste it into the topic.
From your computer: Upload it to a image site (e.g. Tinypic, just search for it, the upload option should be the first link, for Tinypic the default setting works and you have to enter a code to get it uploaded. Next (for tinypic) choose the "show full image" option, then right-click on the card and choose "show image in new tab (or window, whatever works). Copy the URL. Then, edit the post and click on the thingie that looks like a painting and paste the URL into the thing that comes up.
Oh yeah, and then "Save Changes".

cool thx for the suggestions and the walk though on how to upload the image. When I typed "1500 ATK or less monster" I meant 1500 or less ATK, but ya I should have worded that better. For the "While this card is face up on the field" I was just trying to keep that traditional to the other Naturia syncros for that is whats printed on them. Once per turn is good too, but again, I was trying to keep it traditional to the Naturia cards.Thank you very much for your time and feed back. :D

Cover's the basic nature of the naturia's sealing or negating cards that an opponent plays.
It will be deadly in any deck. The one think that i feel bad about naturian synchro monsters is that they are more used than the naturia deck itself. Pity. I think all naturia synchro's should say "1 naturia tuner+" that makes it more interesting.

With the cost being a 1500 or less ATK, I figured it would be beneficial to the Naturia deck itself because most of them are less than 1500 ATK. If it was 1000 or less ATK that would be too restricting, and without the 1500 limit, it would be way too flexible. At least banishing the cost card wouldnt trigger dandylion.

Archived