3 kings of the olympians

DestinyGame

Hades, King of the Olympians
[img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2036/487823.jpg[/img]
1 Fiend-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters
While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters your opponent controls cannot be sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up Fiend-Type monster you control: This card gains ATK equal to the Tributed monster's ATK until the End Phase of that turn. This card can not be targeted by the effects of your opponent's effect monsters.

Poseidon, King of the Olympians
[img]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9263/487823i.jpg[/img]
1 WATER Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owner's hand. For each Spell or Trap card returned by this effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Once per turn, you can Banish 1 monster in your Graveyard: This card gains the banished monster's effect until the End Phase if that turn.

Zues, Heavenly King of the Olympians
[img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/549/487823g.jpg[/img]
1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Thunder-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, decrease the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls by half. For every 2000 ATK decreased by this effect, draw 1 card from your Deck. When this card destroys an opponent's monster in battle, destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Plz rate & comment. Tk

You have a pic of Alcadeas Lord of Spirits from dm. Cool :)
nice effect but i am not sure if it cancels out some nice monster effects that change the place where a destroyed card is sent.
Also there are not many cards that do that :( so it's practically pointless.
I also wonder if i play dimensional fissure if my monsters you destroy will head to my grave or banish or cause one of the effects to miss it's timing.

I guess it'll have to depend on the Fiend monster you're tributing

yes 3300 atk is a bit weak for lv10, though once this goes above the 4500 atk mark it will get a little too much

plus it'd be nicer if you had said your opponent's monsters can't be destroyed in battle via that effect as long as this card is face up on the field

would have made it easier for faster OTK set up

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321121287' post='5635089']
I guess it'll have to depend on the Fiend monster you're tributing

yes 3300 atk is a bit weak for lv10, though once this goes above the 4500 atk mark it will get a little too much

plus it'd be nicer if you had said your opponent's monsters can't be destroyed in battle via that effect as long as this card is face up on the field

would have made it easier for faster OTK set up
[/quote]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/6d/Loki,LordoftheAesirSTOR-EN-UR-1E.png[/img]
That's the 'third' Aesir, Hades is supposedly the 'third' olympian.

Also; Hades isn't technically an Olympian, but that's me being picky.

Not bad, but the effect isn't really unheard of..

[quote name='Thunder End Dragon' timestamp='1321121627' post='5635114']
[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/6d/Loki,LordoftheAesirSTOR-EN-UR-1E.png[/img]
That's the 'third' Aesir, Hades is supposedly the 'third' olympian.

Also;[b] Hades isn't technically an Olympian[/b], but that's me being picky.

Not bad, but the effect isn't really unheard of..
[/quote]

The last time I checked Hades was the bother of Zeus and Poseidon.

[quote name='Neo The Fallen' timestamp='1321193949' post='5637269']
yea but he was kicked out of the olympus and got the underworld(some people call it Hades) so he does`nt an Olympian but he is a GOD.
[/quote]

That still doesn't automatically mean he has to be powerful

The Earthbound Immortals are gods too, they were OPed when they were first released, but they're not as much anymore

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321276732' post='5640653']
Zues is slightly overpowered. Cut out the drawing cards effect. It might be better balanced.
[/quote]

Overpowered? Watts and those loltastic Batterymen are pretty much the only two solid archtypes that can even hope to abuse this! The card design makes this guy so unlikely to be played because most of the time it'll be completely useless on the field (and who can forget the Solemns we know and love that can stop this guy from hitting the field in the first place?).

Some ways I see this guy getting played:
Wattfox + 2 level 4 Watt monsters
1 Thunder Tuner + 2 level 4 or 3 Normal Thunder-Type Monsters (Rescue Rabbit shennanigans)

And yeah...that's pretty much about it.

-BOT-

I like the card, but again, it's highly unlikely that it'll hit the field. Poseidon and Hades are very prominent because there is so much WATER and DARK support out there and the "Fiend" clause for Hades isn't really much of a downside as it can be used with Infernities as a splash card. I like the effect, but it really isn't worth summoning if you can top tail Brionac, or the draw engine with Librarian and Formula anyway.

@Rag - Yes, but what's the point of a card if it can hardly be used effectively if at all? :/ The card is (by technicality and it's impracticality) "good", and this is only in regards to Zeus. Poseidon and Hades are far better than him in the manner that they are much more easier to summon than this guy. If the requirements for Zeus were nothing but LIGHT monsters (like Poseidon) THEN it would be OPed because Vylons and other LIGHT archtypes can summon the beater out fairly easy and it would give off major boosts in no time at all. If the requirements are switched to what I've stated, then the effect would need some major adjustment, but if not then there's no point.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321293851' post='5641098']
the point is that this would be just fine if Zeus's atk is low, like say somewhere around the 1200 to 1600 mark

At 4000, it's too easy OTK set up
[/quote]

Rag...I just said the requirements for the card would be highly unlikely :/ There aren't that many decks (in fact...there's only 2 decks and they're not even run anymore that much) that even have a chance of pulling this guy off, and they NEED that kind of power to take down the current decks in the meta, let alone stand a chance.

Basically:
A.) Requirements for this card are hard to pull off = Devastating effect as compensation.

OR

B.) Requirements for this card are easy to achieve = Weaker effect as compensation.

Right now, he has A.

Archived