How The Legal God Cards (In my Opinion) Should Be Done

OK, here's my take on the legal God Cards. Just bear in mind these were supposed to be invincible in the original anime so hear goes nothing:

First Slifer:

472406.jpg

You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. This cards ATK is the number of cards in your hand x 1000. When your opponent normal summons or sets a monster: If it is set, flip it face-up (Flip effects are not activated at this time). Reduce the original ATK of that monster by 2000 points. If a monsters ATK reaches 0 by this effect, destroy that monster. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of spell cards, trap cards or other monster's effects.

Now Obelisk:

472406.jpg

You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. You can tribute two monsters you control to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this card is activated. This card cannot be targeted by card effects.

And Ra:

472406k.jpg

You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. This card's original ATK and DEF become equal to the combined original ATK of the 3 monsters Tributed to tribute summon it. In addition, when this card is normal summoned you can pay any amount of Life points to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount of life points paid. You can destroy all cards on your side of the field except this card to banish all cards on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated. This card is unaffected by card effects that do not designate a target.

OK this is my attempt at Horakhty I know the picture is crap but there's literally NOTHING out there:

472406n.jpg

"Slifer The Sky Dragon"+"Obelsik The Tormentor"+"The Winged Dragon of Ra"

This card can only be summoned by the effect of "The Unknown Pharaoh - Atem". The summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is summoned, you are declared the winner of the match.

And know the card to summon Horakhty:

472406.jpg

This card's effect and activation cannot be negated. Tribute one "Obelisk the Tormentor", "Slifer The Sky Dragon" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra" on your side of the field. Special summon one "Creator God of Light Horakhty" from your extra deck.

Apologies again for the crappy picture on The Unknown Pharaoh. If you can find a better one please, please tell me!

P.S. I used the original God art for Ra and Obelisk because, in my opinion, the new ones look like dirt.

These are cool dude. I think Ra and Obelisk were supposed to be stronger then Slifer in the show though, and based off of these it seems Slifer is the strongest. Once again though, these are really cool interpretations. BTW- just to warn you, there will be some members who explode on here about them being overpowered. Just a heads up.

Sure, it's an opinion, but it's an opinion that is considered terribly wrong by anyone in Decks and the TCG section, because Solemn Warning is in fact one of the most amazing non-banned Traps ever.

If you're good at something, and someone says something stupid about the genre you excel at, you'll be seriously annoyed. The same goes with your statement Solemn Warning sucks. I'm one of those from those sections so I tell from experience. I've seen many taking the wrong path of going in there without knowledge on REAL Yugioh. REAL Yugioh means the tournament-level Yugioh. It's not I-activate-Sakuretsu-Armor-on-your-Battle-Ox-that-attacked-my-Celtic-Guardian-Yugioh.

Believe me, I'm the nicer from those sections. If you go in there, and the worse find you, you wouldn't like it. You'd be driven away from them, all your posts will be quoted, bashed, sigged for stupidty, and hated upon.

Don't dare venture in. If you do, I wouldn't care. That's your fault.

Sure, it's an opinion, but it's an opinion that is considered terribly wrong by anyone in Decks and the TCG section, because Solemn Warning is in fact one of the most amazing non-banned Traps ever.

If you're good at something, and someone says something stupid about the genre you excel at, you'll be seriously annoyed. The same goes with your statement Solemn Warning sucks. I'm one of those from those sections so I tell from experience. I've seen many taking the wrong path of going in there without knowledge on REAL Yugioh. REAL Yugioh means the tournament-level Yugioh. It's not I-activate-Sakuretsu-Armor-on-your-Battle-Ox-that-attacked-my-Celtic-Guardian-Yugioh.

Believe me, I'm the nicer from those sections. If you go in there, and the worse find you, you wouldn't like it. You'd be driven away from them, all your posts will be quoted, bashed, sigged for stupidty, and hated upon.

Don't dare venture in. If you do, I wouldn't care. That's your fault.

I didn't say it sucks, it's not a bad card, but I don't find it useful.

I didn't say it sucks, it's not a bad card, but I don't find it useful.

In my opinion, when you're down to like 800 Life Points and your opponent activates "Ookazi" or something that would destroy you, then it could be life-saving. However, if you use it on like the first turn of the duel, well you just lost 4000 Life Points. It all depends on how you use it, IMO.

In my opinion, when you're down to like 800 Life Points and your opponent activates "Ookazi" or something that would destroy you, then it could be life-saving. However, if you use it on like the first turn of the duel, well you just lost 4000 Life Points. It all depends on how you use it, IMO.

With Solemn Warning you have to pay 2000 regardless. You're thinking of Solemn Judgement. And having to pay 2000 no matter what is why I wouldn't use Solemn Warning.

With Solemn Warning you have to pay 2000 regardless. You're thinking of Solemn Judgement. And having to pay 2000 no matter what is why I wouldn't use Solemn Warning.

Oh sorry, got it confused. And yeah, using it in the beginning-ish part of a duel is the only time I would use it- when you have like 3000 Life Points left, it would be almost unusable, imo

Archived