A few synchros I felt were necessary to cure my boredom

[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/HoundsOfAnubis/Cards/BrightBreaker.png[/IMG]

Lore: 2 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT Synchro monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish up to 3 non-LIGHT monsters on the field (do not check attributes of face-down monsters). Once per turn: You can discard 2 cards; Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field. This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage.

[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/HoundsOfAnubis/Cards/FinalReading.png[/IMG]

Lore: 2 Tuners + 1 or more monsters
Destroy any monster that attacks this card immediately (without applying damage calculation). This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn: Declare 1 card name; Your opponent cannot activate the declared card until your next Standby Phase. You can Normal Summon or Set up to twice per turn. You cannot gain this effect during the turn this card is Summoned. (You can only gain the effect of "Final Reading" once per turn.) Destroy this card if it is targeted by a card effect.

[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/HoundsOfAnubis/Cards/SparkleSlime.png[/IMG]

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner LIGHT monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish 1 Level 3 monster from your Graveyard. That card is added to your hand during your next Standby Phase. If this card is used as a Synchro Material monster: Gain 1000 Life Points.

[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/HoundsOfAnubis/Cards/OrgoththeDeceased.png[/IMG]

Lore: "Plaguespreader Zombie" + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters
Banish any number of Zombie-Type monsters from your Graveyard; Inscrease this card's ATK by 400 for each card banished this way. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 banished Zombie-Type monster. Monsters this card destroys by battle cannot be Special Summoned until your next turn.

[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/HoundsOfAnubis/Cards/OnslaughtDragonHelheim.png[/IMG]

Lore: 1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK Synchro monsters
Once per turn: Destroy 1 card on the field. If you control 2 or fewer monsters: This card gains 1500 ATK and inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. The effects of LIGHT monsters are negated. If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard: Banish up to 5 cards from your opponent's Graveyard; Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Yeah, I would add more to this, but seeing as none of them are related to each other I kinda can't...

Feel free to comment on any one of the cards, not necessarily all of them if you so wish. But please, PLEASE, [b]make it so your post has some valid content.[/b]

well you get 10/10 for the art

for Bright Breaker, it's nice to see a monster form of Heavy Storm, can't have too many of those around

for Final Reading and the twice Normal Summoning effect, I'm unsure if that's too much or not. Yes it does get off the field quickly, but still

for Slime, 1000 LP is meh. It's not enough to be significant, better had you made it burn

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321153157' post='5636559']
well you get 10/10 for the art

for Bright Breaker, it's nice to see a monster form of Heavy Storm, can't have too many of those around

for Final Reading and the twice Normal Summoning effect, I'm unsure if that's too much or not. Yes it does get off the field quickly, but still

for Slime, 1000 LP is meh. It's not enough to be significant, better had you made it burn
[/quote]

So, your version of critiquing is to paraphrase Breaker. Slightly mention how Reading could be broken but don't touch on it whatsoever, and comment on the most irrelevant part of Slime's effect that was only added as a fitting little bonus...

And you wonder why people dislike you?

Hahaha Ragnarok's not that bad at least he reads almost every post.
And does give good criticism. People here sometimes go overboard with their creations and a few of us have to bring them down to earth.
I thought i had given a reply to your post hmm let's see now:
I like the way most of your card's require 2 tuner's to summon and i don't/didn't find any card lacking (this is only my opinion).
Overall not too shaby 8/10.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321281532' post='5640760']
Not even gonna read any of the other cards. Breaker in Fableds is already extremely broken. It could use some toning down.
[/quote]

I don't play Fableds, so how they can summon it and still have 2 cards to discard is beyond me, but yeh maybe I went to far.

What about it exactly breaks it? The 3 banishing?

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321281783' post='5640766']
I don't play Fableds, so how they can summon it and still have 2 cards to discard is beyond me, but yeh maybe I went to far.

What about it exactly breaks it? The 3 banishing?
[/quote]Yea, that was about it. The discarding effect does little to change my mind either. As far as needing cards in the hand, Ragin (Level 5 LIGHT Synchro, therefore usable for breaker) gets 2 when SS.

Archived