My Little Slime

Milk-Chan

[center][size=2]This would be in Realistic if I weren't so sure that it was broken as hell.
[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5444/150049.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending Monsters' from your Field and Hand whose level equals 6 or more. When you do this, no Spells or Traps can be activated until the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned. This card can Attack Directly;If this Attacks Directly, you must end your turn immediately. When an Attack is declared, place 1 "Corrosive Counter" on this card. When this card Attacks Directly, inflict 1000 Points of Damage to your opponent for each "Corrosive Counter" on it. Remove all "Corrosive Counters" afterward.[/size][/center]

If the counters are removed before you can collect more than 1 of them, is there a point in them? (Except if maybe someone uses Token Cleaner)
Otherwise, yeah, it is pretty broken. I mean past the first turn of use it does 1200 damage per turn, unless it's negated. However, there are a lot of effect-negaters nowadays...
I'm really not sure what to think. I mean, it seems like it's fine, then like it's broken, then like it's UP... I guess it just depends on how you look at it.
Overall though it seems fine, and I like the picture (although it seems a tad blurry)

Archived