New Single - Raging Blood Wolf

Sp1at

[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9341/184892.jpg[/img]

Effect:
When this card declares an attack on your opponents monster. You can Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your graveyard. After this card has declared an attack, you can tribute the monster you Summoned and inflict half the ATK and DEF of that monster.

Ragnarok is right there is too much power handed down to this [i][b][u]"level 4"[/u][/b][/i] monster. It can summon any monster so long as it's a beast, but that counts to nothing even green baboon needed some life points to special summon.
And it can stay in the play as long as it feels like(you said "you [i][b][u]can[/u][/b][/i] tribute the monster you Summoned"). That's even more insane!!
Overkill!!!!!!!!!

Plz make the effect more subtle. Say the monster is special summoned in atk with 0 atk and can't change it's battle pos.
It makes more sense and evens the effect.

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321169932' post='5636980']
Ragnarok is right there is too much power handed down to this [i][b][u]"level 4"[/u][/b][/i] monster. It can summon any monster so long as it's a beast, but that counts to nothing even green baboon needed some life points to special summon.
And it can stay in the play as long as it feels like(you said "you [i][b][u]can[/u][/b][/i] tribute the monster you Summoned"). That's even more insane!!
Overkill!!!!!!!!!

Plz make the effect more subtle. Say the monster is special summoned in atk with 0 atk and can't change it's battle pos.
It makes more sense and evens the effect.
[/quote]

if you make it summoned with 0 atk it's going to get knocked off the field right away

remember, most monsters nowadays have more atk than def pts

Archived