[PG-16] Heim's Dueling Academy(Not Started/ Limited-Accepting/ Co-hosted by Matt 'Bahamut')

Techi☺

[center][b]Plot/goal(Arc 1):[/b][/center]

It is the first day of a fine year at the famed Dueling Academy, many students are returning for the second or even third year. But somethings very different about the school's schedule this year... A Dueling Tournament-Festival takes place on campus soon after the year begins and 2 professional duelists from the Dueling Circuit have been asked too join this Festival with a price for the victor! The winners of this dueling festival shall have a spot in the Dueling Circuit after their Graduation! But that's not all this year has in-store for these clueless students! Something dark and mischevious is acting up in the background of this dueling festival and some students might not live through it!

[spoiler= Rules]
Rules:
1. All Forum rules apply
2. Be polite and understanding
3. Try to post at least once in 2 days, if a situation arises where you can't, contact the hosts in a pm.
4. No God mod , Meta-playing or Overpowered playing.
5. Know your roll, Support characters stay support characters. (An undermotivated teenager does not suddenly become over-confident.)
6. 4+ lines per post. (No script format)
7. Not reading and following the rules results in banning from the RP and trashing of chracters

[/spoiler]
[spoiler= APP]
Name: (Be reasonable)
Class year: (1, 2 or 3.)
Appearence: (4 lines or a good pic in spoiler.)
Personality: (How motivated are they at what they might do? What do they react too and why? 3 lines)
Bio: (Events that are important in who they are. 3 lines)
Deck: (all cards in spoiler. 2 decks at most. Custom cards are allowed. Full decklist and/or link too custom cards)

[/spoiler]

This rp does intend to have 2 characters from a previous RP return. However, they will be different due too the 3 year difference. If this bothers anyone, they may Pm me about it. We can discuss it there and clear the OOC up for planning/actual discussion. After Matt and I decide which teachers we need, we can open up 1 or 2 app-spaces for teachers.

I'll probably limit the characters too about 8 students and 3 teachers. Not including the 2 Characters previously mentioned.

Sorry it took me a long time to reply to this today. Been working on characters and am still planning on them now.

Sp1at: I don't know much about the reservation process so you might want to get a solid character in quick, no idea how fast this thing will fill up.

Well that last sentence makes it obvious that I'm new to all of this co-hosting malarkey, but bear with me I should get into it fairly quickly.

Just to let you know I'm going to just been helping Techi with managing this, and will be controlling one student and one teacher. Not intending to be a massively major role with either storyline wise, just supporting so others can take the limelight and enjoy this RP. So yeah, all apps are welcome.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1321225507' post='5638823']
Sorry it took me a long time to reply to this today. Been working on characters and am still planning on them now.

Sp1at: I don't know much about the reservation process so you might want to get a solid character in quick, no idea how fast this thing will fill up.

Well that last sentence makes it obvious that I'm new to all of this co-hosting malarkey, but bear with me I should get into it fairly quickly.

Just to let you know I'm going to just been helping Techi with managing this, and will be controlling one student and one teacher. [b]Not intending to be a massively major role with either storyline wise, just supporting so others can take the limelight and enjoy this RP[/b]. So yeah, all apps are welcome.
[/quote]

All RP's are drastically needing the bolded btw.

All reserves are accepted and held till this following thursday, after that, they are neglected and only apps hold places. Wensday will be the opening of Teacher apps ( 1 maybe 2)

[quote name='Immortal Kween Willow' timestamp='1321399110' post='5644869']
Reserve if I can
[/quote]

Yes of course you can.

Anyway I'm going to make an effort to get someone to look at my computer tomorrow so I might not be about for a few days, so Techi here are my characters - 1 student and 1 teacher. Will put decks in later.

[spoiler=Daemon Ruiz]

Year: ([i]Edit as necessary[/i])

Appearance: Of Hispanic descent, has sun-tanned skin with 'anime' spiky black hair and dark eyes. Is of medium height and fairly slim build, not small or puny by any means, just average for his age. Tattoos cover his upper arms, shoulders and upper torso, forming contorted and writhing shapes of inhumane creatures and suffering people, as well as a few silver necklaces and earrings. These tattoos are exposed by his insistance on wearing his long black cloak open and shirtless, his look is completed by slim purple jeans, hard black boots, and a purple duel disk bearing a skull mark.

Personality: Arrogant and egotistical due to his noble linage, Daemon considers himself above others and looks to prove it in duels by crushing those he thinks are weaker than him. Dueling is one of the few things he is genuinely passionate about, displaying disinterest in most other things and indeed people and keeping mostly to himself until he wants to bully someone out of boredom. His dueling style is to slowly back an opponent into a corner, limiting their options and taking glee in watching them struggle to escape their inevitable defeat. Daemon takes great pride in his appearance, but in terms of possessions and riches he is actually a minimalist and very practical, seeing extravangence as unnecessary.

Bio: Daemon is of noble descent, born into a wealthy and powerful family in Spain who govern a small region with cruelty and on fear. Raised to one day take over his families estate, Daemon was sent to the best school money could buy, and given his families reputation the academy couldn't say no.

Deck: Daemon plays a lockdown deck based on the Diablos archtype. The Diablos place Fear Counters on weaker monsters, restricting a players certain actions.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mr. James Solomon]

Year: Teacher

Appearance: Young teacher from England, quite tall with smartly combed brown hair. He has green eyes with round glasses, and is always smiling and rarely unhappy. His usual work clothes are a smart beige suit with leather patches, a tie and brown shoes. Very standard duel disk.

Personality: Always cheerful and willing to help students with any problems, Professor Solomon is popular among the Academy's less skilled duelists. He teaches (insert subject here), and tries to convince duelists that power alone isn't everything, sometimes weak monsters are the most powerful. He rarely duels himself, and is always quite laid back and chipper when playing, unless he's in a position to get serious and push for win (which isn't that often)

Bio: James Solomon graduated from this academy itself several years ago, and loved the place so much, despite his limited achievements, that he wanted to stay. Enthused by the prospect of helping young duelists grow and achieve their potential, he took a supporter role, before eventually working to become a teacher. He holds a record at the Academy for reaching three tournament finals and losing each time, but he harbours no regrets and says the most important thing was the fun.

Deck: Proffessor Solomon uses the Mono archtype; a series of level one monsters that rapidly swarm and grow in level to unlock various Xyz combinations.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1321407884' post='5645243']
Yes of course you can.

Anyway I'm going to make an effort to get someone to look at my computer tomorrow so I might not be about for a few days, so Techi here are my characters - 1 student and 1 teacher. Will put decks in later.

[spoiler=Daemon Ruiz]

Year: ([i]Edit as necessary[/i])

Appearance: Of Hispanic descent, has sun-tanned skin with 'anime' spiky black hair and dark eyes. Is of medium height and fairly slim build, not small or puny by any means, just average for his age. Tattoos cover his upper arms, shoulders and upper torso, forming contorted and writhing shapes of inhumane creatures and suffering people, as well as a few silver necklaces and earrings. These tattoos are exposed by his insistance on wearing his long black cloak open and shirtless, his look is completed by slim purple jeans, hard black boots, and a purple duel disk bearing a skull mark.

Personality: Arrogant and egotistical due to his noble linage, Daemon considers himself above others and looks to prove it in duels by crushing those he thinks are weaker than him. Dueling is one of the few things he is genuinely passionate about, displaying disinterest in most other things and indeed people and keeping mostly to himself until he wants to bully someone out of boredom. His dueling style is to slowly back an opponent into a corner, limiting their options and taking glee in watching them struggle to escape their inevitable defeat. Daemon takes great pride in his appearance, but in terms of possessions and riches he is actually a minimalist and very practical, seeing extravangence as unnecessary.

Bio: Daemon is of noble descent, born into a wealthy and powerful family in Spain who govern a small region with cruelty and on fear. Raised to one day take over his families estate, Daemon was sent to the best school money could buy, and given his families reputation the academy couldn't say no.

Deck: Daemon plays a lockdown deck based on the Diablos archtype. The Diablos place Fear Counters on weaker monsters, restricting a players certain actions.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mr. James Solomon]

Year: Teacher

Appearance: Young teacher from England, quite tall with smartly combed brown hair. He has green eyes with round glasses, and is always smiling and rarely unhappy. His usual work clothes are a smart beige suit with leather patches, a tie and brown shoes. Very standard duel disk.

Personality: Always cheerful and willing to help students with any problems, Professor Solomon is popular among the Academy's less skilled duelists. He teaches (insert subject here), and tries to convince duelists that power alone isn't everything, sometimes weak monsters are the most powerful. He rarely duels himself, and is always quite laid back and chipper when playing, unless he's in a position to get serious and push for win (which isn't that often)

Bio: James Solomon graduated from this academy itself several years ago, and loved the place so much, despite his limited achievements, that he wanted to stay. Enthused by the prospect of helping young duelists grow and achieve their potential, he took a supporter role, before eventually working to become a teacher. He holds a record at the Academy for reaching three tournament finals and losing each time, but he harbours no regrets and says the most important thing was the fun.

Deck: Proffessor Solomon uses the Mono archtype; a series of level one monsters that rapidly swarm and grow in level to unlock various Xyz combinations.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Thanks matt.

Could use a few apps. All reserves are safe till thursday, after that It's app-up or shut-up XP lol... the term is more mean than I am implying...

My apps will be available thursday.

Archived