Neko Girl

Mazaki Anzu

[size=5][b]Neko Wolf[/b][/size]

[img]http://j79.img-up.net/NekoWolfDu7e6x.png[/img]

If you want to Tribute Summon this card, you can treat it as a Level 6 monster.
When this card is Tribute Summoned, it gets 1 of the following effects, based on the Level of this card:
●6: This card inflicts Piercing damage.
●7: This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase.

Kagalix3 renders the Wolf pic.

Should allow it to be summoned with 1 tribute if lvl 6 imo (not sure if you would actually have to specify that)

Effects are decent, double attack would be worth the 2 tributes. Though you could just Reborn it, though 2400 should be fine.

Pretty sure the pic is just of a wolf, not a cat wolf, but who cares it's a chick <.<

Also, f*ck yea Number 11.

It' could be worded as :
This card can be Tribute Summon with only one Tribute. If you do, it's level becomes 6.
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"]This card gains one of these effects depending on it's level:[/color][/font]

Now cards like synchro boost(+500 atk,+1 lv) or miniaturize(-1000 atk -1 lv) can be used as needed.

Very cool, I love the idea of a mid/high level monster, full of versatility, though I do wonder if maybe it's level 7 effect shouldn't be "If this monster destroys an opponents monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row."

Aside from that, crystalfeet has the right idea with the wording, and I don't think the dot points usually start their own lines.

8/10, because I'm unsure about it's level 7 effect, and your OCG was slightly off.

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321252054' post='5640301']
It' could be worded as :
This card can be Tribute Summon with only one Tribute. If you do, it's level becomes 6.
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a]This card gains one of these effects depending on it's level:[/color][/font]

Now cards like synchro boost(+500 atk,+1 lv) or miniaturize(-1000 atk -1 lv) can be used as needed.
[/quote]

But it only should gets a effect if it was Tribute Summoned.

[quote name='NeoTwice' timestamp='1321273024' post='5640581']

Aside from that, crystalfeet has the right idea with the wording, and I don't think the dot points usually start their own lines.

[/quote]

Yes they do. Look:

[img]http://w69.img-up.net/327px-Blackw6m.jpg[/img]

Archived