Zombie Support Card (Why? 'Cause.)

Bakeneko
Monster|Effect|Zombie|Dark|LV: 3|ATK: 500|DEF: 0
Card text
If this card is Normal Summoned; You can target 1 Zombie-type monster in either player's Graveyard that was destroyed by battle; Special Summon that target. If this card is removed from the field, destroy the selected monster. If the Special Summoned monster is not a Zombie-type monster when it was sent to the graveyard, you lose 1000 life points.

Not sure if it would be "If" or "When". :I

But yeah, it looks a little UP'd IMO. D:

Also, OCG is a little kaka.

Pretty sure it's "If".

I'm not normally a big fan of Zombies, but the concept of sticking Call of the Haunted's effect on a monster card is pretty cool. Just with the last part of the effect, shouldn't it be the other way around?:

"If the Special Summoned monster is not a Zombie-type monster when it was sent to the graveyard, you lose 1000 life points."

[quote name='NeoTwice' timestamp='1321276624' post='5640651']
Pretty sure it's "If".

I'm not normally a big fan of Zombies, but the concept of sticking Call of the Haunted's effect on a monster card is pretty cool. Just with the last part of the effect, shouldn't it be the other way around?:

"If the Special Summoned monster is not a Zombie-type monster when it was sent to the graveyard, you lose 1000 life points."
[/quote]
Good.

Yep
& Yup.

Thanks. ;D <3

Archived