Razzion's intro

Razzion

Somewhere on the internet, a newb is making their obligatory welcome post on a forum board. Since they have zero credibility and even less influence, it will go almost entirely unnoticed. But it doesn't matter, for they will post alot more meaningful content thruout the course of their stay at YCM.

...Alright, enough mystery. I'll do this correctly now, by telling you a few things about myself. (Especially considering this'll be the only post where I can act selfish and get away with it.)

• I'm Razzion; formerly "RoboRisu". i changed becos' I wanted something not Japanese-y.

• I like GX alot; Judai is my favourite character. My current favourite decktypes are Gravekeepers and E-Heroes.

• I also play Magic the Gathering, but I still wanna get better at YGO too.

• I admit, I'm a furry; don't let that scare anyone away.

• I'm most active on DeviantART, where I upload all my crappy doodles & stuff.

Guest Itachi V. Remo

Somewhere on the internet, a newb is making their obligatory welcome post on a forum board. Since they have zero credibility and even less influence, it will go almost entirely unnoticed. But it doesn't matter, for they will post alot more meaningful content thruout the course of their stay at YCM.

...Alright, enough mystery. I'll do this correctly now, by telling you a few things about myself. (Especially considering this'll be the only post where I can act selfish and get away with it.)

• I'm Razzion; formerly "RoboRisu". i changed becos' I wanted something not Japanese-y.
  • I like GX alot; Judai is my favourite character. My current favourite decktypes are Gravekeepers and E-Heroes.
  • I also play Magic the Gathering, but I still wanna get better at YGO too.
  • I admit, I'm a furry; don't let that scare anyone away.
  • I'm most active on DeviantART, where I upload all my crappy doodles & stuff.

Careful, there are furryphiles that lurk these waters

Guest -Tsubaki-

Don't you mean furryphobes?

Both actually. Anyone that judges you for being a furry shouldn't be on this forum honestly, if they're that close minded.~ Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a good time!

Archived