Tegami Bachi [3/?]

Zextra

[center]These are just sketches for ideas, but here are 2 cards I made based off of the series "Tegami Bachi".[/center]
[center]Please leave comments and suggestions. Thanks! :D[/center]

[center][img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5378/tegamibachigauchesuedec.png[/img][/center]
[center][i][b]Lore:[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; select 1 face-up Effect monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot attack and has its effect negated. When this card destroys a non-LIGHT monster by battle: banish the destroyed monster.[/b][/i][/center]

[center][img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5901/tegamibachilagseeingcar.png[/img][/center]
[center][i][b]While you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 “Aspiring Bee - Lag Seeing” from your Deck. While you control a face-up “Aspiring Believer - Gauche Suede”, this card cannot be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect).[/b][/i][/center]

[center][img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5098/tegamibachizaziecard.png[/img][/center]
[center][i][b]While you control no other monsters: This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 Level 4 or lower “Aspiring” monster from your Deck to your hand.[/b][/i][/center]

Wow, your cards always amaze me, Zex.

Gauche is pretty strong if you have a few of them in play. But in Gauche's effect, "The selected monster cannot attack and has its effect negated", how long will the effect be active. It should be "The selected monster cannot attack and has its effect negated until your opponent's next End Phase" or such. There's no brackets in the "from your hand" in Lag. Eh, I can't really provide more comments or suggestions, except a "Keep up the good work"! 9/10 ^^

Also a rep.

[quote name='.:Toshiro Hitsugaya:.' timestamp='1321352814' post='5643174']
Wow, your cards always amaze me, Zex.

Gauche is pretty strong if you have a few of them in play. But in Gauche's effect, "The selected monster cannot attack and has its effect negated", how long will the effect be active. It should be "The selected monster cannot attack and has its effect negated until your opponent's next End Phase" or such. There's no brackets in the "from your hand" in Lag. Eh, I can't really provide more comments or suggestions, except a "Keep up the good work"! 9/10 ^^

Also a rep.
[/quote]
Thanks for the comments and the rep.
Gauche's effect is permanent - the selected monster can still attack any other monster, but it has its effect negated for good. Also, for Lag, "(from your hand)" is part of the new OCG :D

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1321407424' post='5645230']
Good cards, zex!
Perfect OCG.
The pics are not your best work, though. The backgrounds are too realistic for the anime renders :o.
Otherwise, excellent job.
[/quote]
Thanks, sgrug.
And lol, I actually liked the background :P The only reason I used it was that it kinda resembled the whole "Day of Flicker" concept in the series.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321435709' post='5646023']
>_> I want that Effect Monster Template. The rare letters alone make me wish I were better at Photoshop.
[/quote]
The template's free. You can also do it on GIMP...kinda...

For example, here's something I did on GIMP :P
[spoiler=:3]
[img]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6040/testcardtriality.png[/img]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321491316' post='5647440']
The template's free. You can also do it on GIMP...kinda...

For example, here's something I did on GIMP :P
[spoiler=:3]
[img]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6040/testcardtriality.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]I have no idea what that means. :D

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1321495604' post='5647693']
Obviously the best Set in this section.

Continue, please.
[/quote]
Thanks for the compliment and support - I'll try to continue it when I can :D

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1321496030' post='5647708']
ZEXTRA. CAN I BUY THAT TEMPLATE OFF THAT TROLL CARD YOU MADE???? =O!!!
[/quote]
Not yet. However, I'm planning to release it soon, so you'll be able to get it then. :3

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321498040' post='5647770']
Zex, gimme that template. For free. Like you said.
[/quote]
I never said I'd give you that one; I said I'd give you my Xyz one. You can get it once I release it, though :P

Now, if any of you have anything else to say, please PM me - this topic's getting far too spammy for its own good -_-

[quote name='.:Toshiro Hitsugaya:.' timestamp='1321517895' post='5648261']
In the new OCG, all commas are replaced with a ":", right?

The new card is just epic! Paying 1000 Life Points for a Aspiring card... The backgrounds fits with the cards, I almost thought Lag and Zazie were the same cards xD
[/quote]No.

Colons " : " Start a chain, they're placed after conditions that would cause a chain.
Semicolons " ; " Are placed after a cost for an effect.

So essentially commas are replaced by semi-colons. And now commas are meaningless except for english grammar.

Good searcher I like it, though I actually don't think the payment is necessary.

BTW, I'm figuring out how bad I am with photoshop (er, GIMP); It's not going so well. Also it's freezing on me >_>

[quote name='.:Toshiro Hitsugaya:.' timestamp='1321517895' post='5648261']
In the new OCG, all commas are replaced with a ":", right?

The new card is just epic! Paying 1000 Life Points for a Aspiring card... The backgrounds fits with the cards, I almost thought Lag and Zazie were the same cards xD
[/quote]
Thanks, Solicity :D
Commas are still used in the new OCG, just not as much (since the majority of them are replaced by :s and ;s). However, the new OCG has a certain order that it follows - something along the lines of: Condition: Effect, OR Condition: Cost; effect

And yeah, I'm fond of the background as well.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321518188' post='5648265']
Good searcher I like it, though I actually don't think the payment is necessary.

BTW, I'm figuring out how bad I am with photoshop (er, GIMP); It's not going so well. Also it's freezing on me >_>
[/quote]
Really? I thought an 1800, potentially double-attaking beater with a free search effect upon destruction would be a tad OP'ed, but I can change that easily.

And GIMP takes a while to get used to, as will any other photo-editing program. I had no idea how to work it for the longest time ^^

Archived