Shark Stickers

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105141922/yugioh/images/thumb/f/f9/SharkStickers-PHSW-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-SharkStickers-PHSW-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]

[quote]When a Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.[/quote]

Ten times better than the Anime version, which saw it restricted to Special Summons of Fish; I like it a lot, I've been testing in in casual GenFish and I think it's actually a useful tool. Thoughts?

[quote name='Dog King' timestamp='1321456870' post='5646221']
Meh tour guide is better unless this has some combos?
[/quote]

True, but there are a few slight price differences between the two.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321456924' post='5646224']
The only real use is if you want to bring out Black Ray Lancer.

Shark "Stickers"? Seriously?
[/quote]

The name is absurd, tbh. I don't know who came up with it, or why for that matter.

But it makes for easy Leviathan plays too, as an out to Tour Guide which I don't have/can't afford atm.

I was the main Banishark player, I thought, because I won like 2-3 YCM tournies with it.

Shark Sucker/Stickers was more of a tech. It could form some good plays, but the inability to use it for a Synchro Summon made Summoning it to Diva kind of pointless. Black Ray Lancer was the main reason to use it.

Archived