Nitro Warrior! :D

Nitro Synchron is a terrible card, heh. Probably the worst Synchron in the game. It's Level 2, so it needs a Level 5, and if you use it for a "Nitro" Synchro, you draw 1. They only have 1 Nitro Synchro monster.

What I could never get was why Yusei allegedly kept it in his Deck. He literally NEVER used it past Season 1, except for the effect of Shooting Star Dragon. He always used Quickdraw for Nitro Warrior.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321490395' post='5647391']
At least I gave reasons why Turbo was good :I

Runs over a lot of sh*t when you can use a Spell.

And then laughs at last resort put-into-defense plays.
[/quote]

Too bad you can't use it properly. t1t2

Card's decent and was made good when Quickdraw came out. Also anime made him more epic. <3

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321549250' post='5648652']
Nitro Synchron is a terrible card, heh. Probably the worst Synchron in the game. It's Level 2, so it needs a Level 5, and if you use it for a "Nitro" Synchro, you draw 1. They only have 1 Nitro Synchro monster.

What I could never get was why Yusei allegedly kept it in his Deck. He literally NEVER used it past Season 1, except for the effect of Shooting Star Dragon. He always used Quickdraw for Nitro Warrior.
[/quote]

APPARENTLY, in the anime the Synchron Quickdraw was going to replace needed to be in the Deck, or something.

You know, the roulette thing.

Archived