Sherbet? No. Vanilla? Yes!

CMRenji

[center][b]Just made a card out of boredom. Decided to make a Vanilla to mix it up a bit. There is no effect, so please rate the description guys. All comments and rates are appreciated. ^_^[/b][/center]

[center][img]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/539/145730.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b][size=2]IC: Jazin Kay[/size][/b][/center]

[center][b][i]Invented by a highly advanced civilization long ago, this machine was designed to protect the society's people from invasion. Now, many centuries after it's creation, it still guards the ancient city, keeping it's vast knowledge and it's vast riches secure and untouched. Only the warrior destined to defeat the guardian will be able to obtain these treasures, all other will fall before it.[/i][/b][/center]

Pretty worthless, no offense. Could easily just summon a Monarch for that attack and some extra effects. It could also go with a slightly shorter description, just my taste. (at least it's not a book like some people do :I).

But yea, could've at least made it have some support outside of Vanilla. Hell, Cyber Tech Alligator is better for 1 tribute and 100 more attack.

@Ragnarok: Thanks Rag. I don't really feel like expanding this that much(at least not now), and any ideas I have for support would probably take a while to find pics for.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321497057' post='5647739']
Pretty worthless, no offense. Could easily just summon a Monarch for that attack and some extra effects. It could also go with a slightly shorter description, just my taste. (at least it's not a book like some people do :I).

But yea, could've at least made it have some support outside of Vanilla. Hell, Cyber Tech Alligator is better for 1 tribute and 100 more attack.
[/quote]
It may be somewhat worthless, but I wasn't thinking a whole lot on playability, mainly just wanted to make a "meh, I might use this" Vanilla with a nice desc.

BTW, 1 like to whoever can figure out where I got the serial from.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321498287' post='5647786']
are you looking on PB and DA?
[/quote]
I haven't really used them in a while tbh, I mainly just got to Jazin's archive.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321498429' post='5647795']
Problem is, it's more of a "not worth it" card than a "maybe" card.
[/quote]
Okay, I see your point. What about perhaps 2600 ATK/DEF?

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321575616' post='5649550']
is slot machine even popular anymore now?
[/quote]
No, but the only reason it's used is because of a new Xyz monster called Lucky Stripe that relies on a die roll for it's effect and goes god mode if you roll a 7. And you win at a slot machine when you get triple 7s. In other words, it's nothing more than a gimmick that isn't even competitive.

Archived