light and darkness dragon reset.

maddog15

the best way to abuse light and darkness effect is

light and darkness dargon + skill drain = this will reset light and darkness dragons atk then use s/t removal to allow you to continue using light and darkness dragons effect. or for extra abuse

light and darkness dargon + mist body.

no because the counters stay on light and darkness dragon and when skill drain is destroyed the counters will take his attack away again. Spell dragon properly plz

LADD uses counters? Since when?

Also, by that point, it's generally better just to let LADD die and revive Disk Commander than it is to try to keep him around for longer. Most of the time, LADD will be dead before it drops to 800 ATK anyhow.

Nice one, I think this works.

Another one is having Treeborn and Herald of Creation in your grave. Now when Light and Darkness Dragon is destroyed, ss Herald of Creation. In your turn Treeborn Frog comes back automatically because you have no s/t anymore. Now use Herald's effect to get Light and Darkness back to your hand and tribute Treeborn with Herald for him. You can continue this trick until you have no cards to discard for Herald of Creation(While you draw one every turn, so that will take a long time).

And there's one prob: If Light and Darkness Dragon ss Herald, ur Sakuretsu's, Dimensional Prisons and Mirror Forces are gone, so make sure you have 3 Honests to protect him.

ladd what???????????

Gee' date=' I dunno. Let's see, it's a thread about [b']Light And Darkness Dragon[/b]. I wonder what LADD stands for.

Lose Another Digital Dingo?

Loosely Adhesive Demon Dinosaur?

Leopards Are Dashingly Daring?

Seriously, does lacking all comprehension of the world around you come naturally to you, or is it a skill that took you all six years of your life to develop?

the best way to abuse light and darkness effect is

light and darkness dargon + skill drain = this will reset light and darkness dragons atk then use s/t removal to allow you to continue using light and darkness dragons effect. or for extra abuse

light and darkness dargon + mist body.

quite a well thought out plan sure skill drain may cost you a few lp but i would do it first i need a LADD first

Archived