Minecraft Share Club

TOM 3.5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='PatchBobo27' timestamp='1321814593' post='5655235']
Anger Level@Yay just be careful Team AVO has been able to grief servers with many powerful Griefing protection but still they been griefed. Just make sure you whitelist if you need to.
[/quote]

Whitelisting is not what I want to use. I want the server to grow.

If Team AVO does find my server, I'll be able to tell who did what, and have them Global Banned for it. That saves about 10,000 servers from a greifer.

I give up. I'mma coming.

Why do you want to join? Because it's Minecraft. And my epic and amazing creations simply MUST be shown to the world :D
How often do you play Minecraft? Nearly everyday, unless the situation demands I not be on the correct computer.
Will you put our banner in your signature? Maybe. Depends how smexy I can make it be :D
How good are you at Minecraft? Eh, not too bad.
Do you want to be a Normal Member or Admin or Mod: Mod or normal.
[s]If you want to be an Admin why should I apoint you?[/s]
If you want to be a Mod why should I apoint you? Because I ca easily keep peeps in check. Not to mention there aren't many normal members anyway :P

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1321814428' post='5655231']
Luckily, I have stuff for the server that prevents greifing.
[b]Bans that are shared from hundreds of servers (called Global Bans).[/b]
[/quote]
fml.nao.

Brownstar@ No it is because of people like avo and stp who go around and grief servers till they are dead. The took down servers like doridian before and have even got servers to the point of complete map rollback like nockraft.They have gotten server locked down and several whitlisted

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1321870218' post='5656695']
Don't worry, every Global Ban is put under review and some proof must be down. They're strict on that.
[/quote]
Thank god.
I would've been so upset if I couldn't get on because of my accused griefing in a server that is down. I think.
Meh.

I've never heard of Team AVO. Sounds like a team from PMD *shot*

[quote name='PatchBobo27' timestamp='1321889117' post='5656825']
Brownstar@ No it is because of people like avo and stp who go around and grief servers till they are dead. The took down servers like doridian before and have even got servers to the point of complete map rollback like nockraft.They have gotten server locked down and several whitlisted
[/quote]
As I said, you suck at finding good servers.

• 2 weeks later...

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/okz7tt.png[/img]

Sorry about the picture being posted later it was suppost be on the 2nd but I was having some problems with my computer.
Anyway Time to kick off a Holiday contest it ends midnight January 1st new years day.
Rules
1.Post anything holiday related like snowman,dradel,etc
2.must be appropiate
3.NO COPYING!!!
4. Have fun
Goodluck
winner gets 10 likes and 20 points!

IMPORTANT CONFERRENCE STARTS NOW

Why do you want to join? I want to be a part of a big happy minecraft loving club!!! =D
How often do you play Minecraft? once every few days
Will you put our banner in your signature? I guess so yes
How good are you at Minecraft? I've mined diamonds before, I've built a nether portal, found a dungeon, a village, built an enchantment table, built a castle, built a mob farmer and more all on one world. So I'd say I'm pretty good. Oh and I have an emergency base that can't be entered without using the minecart ride in my house, you know, in case of a creeper apocalypse...
Do you want to be a Normal Member or Admin or Mod I woukld like to become an admin
If you want to be an Admin why should I apoint you? I can make this a safer... um... thread... I guess...
If you want to be a Mod why should I apoint you? Don't wanna be mod!

We will be getting member cards from Kakashi Prime's shop please fill out this from

Code:
UserName:
Stars:
Best Known:
Font Color:
Male / Female: (Optional)
Circle Image: (Image or link)
Circle: (Tech or Dark Magician's)

Look at his shop here for everything http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/270050-aprimes-new-shop-quick-delivery-cool-items/page__fromsearch__1

Blue ,Green ,Purple, Pink and red are for normal members.
Gold is the color Admins and mods and I will receive and they will have Xyz stars.

You will have to pay unless you can bring one new member and they say you recommend them here.

Archived