[field spell]
All WIND attribute, LIGHT attribute, WATER attribute,
FAIRY type, and WINGED-BEAST type monsters
gain 2500 attack and defense points

Shoop Da Whoop Death Star
{dark}[machine/fusion/effect](Lv.12)
atk:9999 def:9999
The Death Star+Shoop Da Whoop
This card can only attack once every 3 turns.
This card can't be chosen as an attack target
except by it's own attack. When the owner of
this card takes damage, the opponent has to
discard 1 card for every 100 points of damage
the owner took.
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Imagine The death Star With that weird laser shooting mouth[/color][/size][/font]

The Death Star
{Dark}[machine/effect](Lv.12)
atk:9999 def:9999
This card can only attack once every 3 turns.

Spider
{dark}[insect/effect](Lv.4)
atk:1900 def:1900
This card can attack you opponent's life points
directly as long as there is an active field spell

creeper
{dark}[beast/effect](Lv.5)
atk:2000 def:2000
You can sacrifice this card to activate one or
both of the following effects:
1) destroy all cards on the field
2)deal 2000 points of damage to your opponent's
life points

[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1321651346' post='5651135']
They're bad.
[/quote]
[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1321583160' post='5649793']
those arent even close to cards
[/quote]
The only thing that you have been on this form is mean. :angry: Have you even thought about how [u][i][b]I[/b][/i][/u] would feel before you put the quoted text above? :angry:

If you read the rules, it says don't post if you can't handle criticism. -_____- -_- Go look at other people's cards. Look at yours. Repeat until you learn.

[quote name='SW cardmaker' timestamp='1321583077' post='5649791']
Here are the cards I've made so far:

The Nether
[[b]F[/b]ield [b]S[/b]pell]
[s]Monsters on the field can't be destroyed or removed from play[/s]
[s]All fire attribute, dark attribute, fiend type, and pyro type monsters
gain 1500 attack and defense points.[/s]

OCG and spell fix: Monsters cannot be destroyed or banished. All FIRE-attribute, DARK-attribute, Fiend-type, and Pyro-Type monsters gain 1500 ATK and DEF.
Balance: Monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. Monsters in the graveyard cannot be banished. All FIRE-attribute and DARK-attribute monsters gain 800 ATK and DEF.

The [b]A[/b]ether
[[b]F[/b]ield [b]S[/b]pell]
[s]All WIND attribute, LIGHT attribute, WATER attribute,
FAIRY type, and WINGED-BEAST type monsters
gain 2500 attack and defense points[/s]

OCG and spell fix: All WIND-attribute, LIGHT-attribute, WATER-attribute, Fairy-type, and Winged Beast monsters gain 2500 ATK and DEF.
Balance: All WIND-attribute, LIGHT-attribute, WATER-attribute monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF.

[s]Shoop Da Whoop Death Star[/s] Necro Cosmos Shooter
{[b]D[/b]ark}[[b]M[/b]achine/[b]F[/b]usion[s]/Effect[/s]](Lv.[s]12[/s] :cool:
atk:[s]9999[/s] 2500 def:[s]9999 [/s]2500
"The Cosmos Necros" + "Galaxis Shooter"
This card can only declare an attack once every 3 turns.
[s]This card can't be chosen as an attack target
except by it's own attack.[/s] When the owner of
this card takes damage, the opponent has to
discard 1 card for every full multiple of 100 points of damage
the owner took.
[s][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Imagine The death Star With that weird laser shooting mouth[/color][/size][/font][/s]

The Cosmos Necros
{Dark}[[b]M[/b]achine/[b]E[/b]ffect](Lv.[s]12[/s] 5)
atk:[s]9999[/s] 2300 def:[s]9999[/s] 2300
This card can only declare an attack once every 3 turns.

[s]Spider[/s] Arachnus
{[b]D[/b]ark}[[b]I[/b]nsect/[b]E[/b]ffect](Lv.4)
atk:800 def:800
This card can attack you[b]r[/b] opponent's life points
directly only if you control an active field spell

[b]C[/b]reeper
{[b]D[/b]ark}[[b]B[/b]east/[b]E[/b]ffect](Lv.5)
atk:2000 def:2000
You can tribute this card to activate one of the following effects:
1) Destroy 1 card on the field
2)Deal 800 points of damage to your opponent.
[/quote]

Fixed for ya

Lol, If you can't take criticism you should not be on this site. We all need criticism so we can make better cards. Though he may seem like he is being mean, he is just telling you the truth instead of lying and saying the cards are the best he has ever seen. Instead he is giving you tips and helping you make them better.

[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1321663601' post='5651550']
just because it's strong in the show (it has to be no duh) doesn't mean it's ok to make completely overpowered cards. Reported.
[/quote]
:angry: [u][i][b]HEY! I DECIDED TO MAKE IT A MAX LEVEL MONSTER THAT CAN'T ATTACK EVERY TURN TO MAKE IT BALANCED![/b][/i][/u] :angry:

Yea, I'm just gonna jump in here before this gets out of hand. And if this doesn't stop, I'll just get Icy and let him do with the thread as he likes. So quiet down please.

Alright a few things here:
1. In any case this should be in written.
2. If it's not a joke card, then it should still be balanced. (Note: Pop Culture cards are NOT necessarily joke cards) So Death Star is a no-no, even if it can destroy planets. (remember that it was destroyed by a small fighter, some DEF you gave it there xD)
3. Yeah, if you can't take criticism, don't post. Just because a comment is negative doesn't give you free reign to be an ass.

So, now that that's out of the way, let me tear these cards to pieces.

The Nether: It's an interesting idea that no monster can be destroyed or banished (which is the correct OCG, btw), but giving certain monsters a 1500 ATK point boost is unfair in that situation.

The Aether: Doesn't matter what it's supposed to be, 2500 ATK boost is WAYYY too much.

Schoop-da-whoop Death Star: Well there's no such thing as schoop-da-whoop, so that helps a bit. Too bad that there are monsters for that. The effect is OPed and even if it wasn't, it has 9,999 ATK and DEF, so that's extremely OPed.

Death Star: see last part of the other Death Star

[quote name='SW cardmaker' timestamp='1321665223' post='5651629']
:angry: [u][i][b]HEY! I DECIDED TO MAKE IT A MAX LEVEL MONSTER THAT CAN'T ATTACK EVERY TURN TO MAKE IT BALANCED![/b][/i][/u] :angry:
[/quote]Yea, cards don't have to be Normal Summoned to be used and 2 Tributes is nothing. Attacking once every three turns still isn't balanced since you'd probably win after the first.

Spider is OPed with a Direct attack at 1900, Field Spell or not and Creeper's effect is just OPed

Finally, you REALLY need to work on your OCG, it's horrible.

I hate losers like you. You think that those comments on your crap op'ed and plainly bad cards are harsh? You got something coming to ya. Your cards are bull, they suck and everyone admits it. For you to get better you need to admit it to. So suck it up! I was an idiotic noob like you before. But I was tough and I battled through the harsh times, instead of making two threads about why your cards are movie accurate and good. In the current meta "Shoop the whoop crappy whatevers" is way op'ed. Take it! So go ahead and cry and insult me all you want. Fact is you need to grow up! Take the hit and accept it. So you can get the hell outta here until you take it and produce some good cards, instead of this garbage that you still think is the best thing you ever had.

0/10 just cuz whining people tick me off. Just a note: If you think I'm bad you should meet Larxene.

OK, well these cards are really OP.
[b]The Nether:[/b] That kind of gain plus indestructible would be too much for 1 monster, let alone 2 types and 2 attributes.
[b]The Aether:[/b] Same as above, too many ATK points for too many creatures.
Both the field spells need major weakening, and major drawbacks.
[b]Shoop Da Whoop Death Star: [/b]OK, 1st, I can't believe I just wrote that name. There is no "Shoop Da Whoop" card that I'm aware of. Also 9999 ATK, way too much, plus those effects, nearly broken beyond repair it would take somone far better than me to untangle the mess of this card. it's the Death Star I know, but you've got to make it realistic in the game.
[b]Death Star:[/b] It's not as hard as you think to get a level 12 out, and you usually only will need the one attack with 9999 ATK points.
[b]Spider:[/b] May need to lower the ATK quite a bit, this is the least broken among the cards.
[b]Creeper:[/b] Destroying all cards is way too much, and 2000 damage is way too high, especially since it's only level 5.
The OCG on all of them are really bad.
These need a lot of work, and you won't get the help you need by raging at people. Trust me, it's good that they're willing to point out your mistakes. Also, you can get emotional? You think your the only one. Many people on here are teenagers. Being emotional is what we do. This isn't an excuse to get so pissed off, especially on the internet where you have time to think about what you're going to say.

Archived